Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Not sure I believe, it, but it does seem never-ending as if it won't happen.

it could easily be that so few were returned that the festival has absorbed them back and turned them into performer / artist / trader / guest area etc etc passes

if it hasn't happned by the end of this week it probably isn't happening. after about the 24th you can give up the ghost entirely

6 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I'm over all the pinging, I've turned off the whole page check and just enabled the changes to the specific phrasing on the main page and the 1100000 page, in addition to submitting my reg every 10 seconds on the booking page.

The silence is a little worrying. :blink:

Do you automatically submit your reg?

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

I'm now starting to think that it won't happen - how crushing that would be

"But i've invested too much time..."

honestly though, if there is no resale i imagine a few will still be hoping it will happen even when the gates are open :)

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

Someone could email/tweet SeeTickets and ask them something like "Can we use debit cards for Glasto resale, or is it only debit cards?" and see if they are tricked into confirming the existence of a resale.

They won't confirm anything. They never have before.

1 minute ago, cazzatron said:

To be honest; I am sure they would put out a stronger message on twitter or something to say absolutely no further resale?

It's been discussed that doing so would validate the existence of the so-called secret sales.

Of course it would be fitting with my luck that the first year I try, they don't do it. Ugh.

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

it could easily be that so few were returned that the festival has absorbed them back and turned them into performer / artist / trader / guest area etc etc passes

if it hasn't happned by the end of this week it probably isn't happening. after about the 24th you can give up the ghost entirely

About 100/200 pages back someone debunked this idea and showed some paperwork in which could be read that the artist/crew tickets are completely separated from the GA tickets.

I've turned off the pinging on the ticket page (otherwise it's constant) and instead have set Distill to check for changes just on the "GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL ENTRY TICKETS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT" message. I assume when tickets go on sale they'll delete this message temporarily, but maybe there's a chance they'll leave it up and I'll be absolutely devastated... Does anyone know if they usually delete that message when the sale happens?

Just now, Friend Chicken said:

It's been discussed that doing so would validate the existence of the so-called secret sales.

Of course it would be fitting with my luck that the first year I try, they don't do it. Ugh.

That's what I'm thinking. :(

Just now, actionstations said:

I've turned off the pinging on the ticket page (otherwise it's constant) and instead have set Distill to check for changes just on the "GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL ENTRY TICKETS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT" message. I assume when tickets go on sale they'll delete this message temporarily, but maybe there's a chance they'll leave it up and I'll be absolutely devastated... Does anyone know if they usually delete that message when the sale happens?

Ditto.

I am starting to lose a bit of faith.

Convinced it would be Monday but then with all this virus lark about think if its not today then I think there might not be one.

That said I work from home and will be on high alert until its impossible to get a ticket.

Does anyone want to help me win Bonnaroo tickets? They're not sold out, but I refuse to pay to go - last two years I got them free just by waiting for rich people on Twitter to change their minds and give theirs away.

2 minutes ago, actionstations said:

The text changes to something like 'we have a very limited number of tickets for sale'

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, faymondo said:

I am starting to lose a bit of faith.

Convinced it would be Monday but then with all this virus lark about think if its not today then I think there might not be one.

That said I work from home and will be on high alert until its impossible to get a ticket.

I work from home too, but this is all rather preventing me from doing much actual work.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Someone could email/tweet SeeTickets and ask them something like "Can we use debit cards for Glasto resale, or is it only debit cards?" and see if they are tricked into confirming the existence of a resale.

I honestly believe the more people who contact Seetickets the more they will just announce a final resale that everyone else will try for. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was anyone on here in previous years? Did it get to a stage when people were giving up hope? 

The longer it is and more people give up hope & drop out the more chance for the determined!! Although no pings since Wednesday last week, even the pope would lose faith!