Secret resales 2015

Terence99

44 minutes ago, Alking said:

I second that!! I don't think i can go through that again, though i undoubtedly will if needs must :(

Oh god...I always feel sick enough at the sale and resale (worse than for any exam, I think!); I cannot even begin to comprehend the wait for a secret resale. How did you all sleep/get through day to day life?!

Just now, danutie said:

Oh god...I always feel sick enough at the sale and resale (worse than for any exam, I think!); I cannot even begin to comprehend the wait for a secret resale. How did you all sleep/get through day to day life?!

Definitely worse than any exam i have ever taken. Just felt constantly on edge with a nervous excitement. i literally lived on here, one earphone in at work so i could hear the pings. i certainly wasn't earning my wages!! worst of all, i wasn't even successful. 

I'm desperately hoping to get tickets this Sunday but i must say, the community on here is fantastic, they keep you going! nobody else quite understands like the people on here ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 19/04/2015 at 10:13 AM, siblin said:

If I recall last year they happened 8 (or was it 15) days after the resale, starting with a coach resale on the monday, and a general on the weds, with the odd little couple of tickets here and there.

I have a page monitor that can email when a page changes, specifically for this purpose. It was successful for around 100 people last year, a handful of whom turned up to give me a cider on the thursday (i was very drunk on friday morning). As per last year DM me your emails. I suspect i'll have a busy day with this today!

On iPhones i know if you set it to automatically check email as fast as you can, or enable push notifications on for something like outlook.com, or and add the page monitor email to your VIP list and it comes up as a notification on your main screen pretty quick

Can you possibly send me the link lisafal@hotmail.com thank you 

On 19/04/2015 at 11:25 AM, siblin said:

I think its thursday, but yes, one of the two or both! Is your niece coming along this year too?

Its a script on a server which i wrote, checks it every 30-60 seconds and sends out a mailshot if the page changes

Could you possibly email me.details lisafal@hotmail.com need 2 tickets still thank you 

On 19/04/2015 at 7:05 PM, swede said:

Hi siblin, can I DM you my email adress for the monitoring page. Glasto is such a big part of mine and my partners lives, we honeymooned there in 2010, took our little ones to their first festival in 2011, and had what I can only describe as a second honeymoon in 2013

Hi could i have details for monitoring page need a ticket for my bf thanks lisafal@hotmail.com

11 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

What's the odds they throw a curve ball and the sale is not a lunch time this year, My money is on the first Tuesday after the refund deadline at 10am 

Out of interest when is the refund deadline?

Also, I didn't follow the secret resale tickets - did the secret resale actually happen?

I've probably missed the post about this, but this link is 'working' in that I can enter my details

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

it responds with 'this number already has a ticket'

but what does it say if you enter a number that hasn't bought a ticket ?

7 minutes ago, paulshane said:

I've probably missed the post about this, but this link is 'working' in that I can enter my details

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

it responds with 'this number already has a ticket'

but what does it say if you enter a number that hasn't bought a ticket ?

'Admission tickets are currently unavailable.'

:-(

1 hour ago, boredawn said:

Out of interest when is the refund deadline?

Also, I didn't follow the secret resale tickets - did the secret resale actually happen?

Refund deadline is Friday 5th May - 
"If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight Friday May 5th 2017. ...Tickets are non-refundable after the deadline of Friday May 5th."