Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Some tickets going on the Facebook page " Buy Sell Festival Tickets Uk" if you're willing to go second hand. Someone just posted 3 x male and 1 x female at £190. Couple of other people have said they're in need of tickets and get responses from people saying they're selling....

2 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

Some tickets going on the Facebook page " Buy Sell Festival Tickets Uk" if you're willing to go second hand. Someone just posted 3 x male and 1 x female at £190. Couple of other people have said they're in need of tickets and get responses from people saying they're selling....

Just seen that. Got to give it to those who do buy someone else's ticket, that takes big balls!

Just now, cb4747 said:

Just seen that. Got to give it to those who do buy someone else's ticket, that takes big balls!

There are also people selling at ~£400 a ticket. Makes my blood boil. It's got someone else's pic on! Sell at face value + postage and packaging MAX!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

There are also people selling at ~£400 a ticket. Makes my blood boil. It's got someone else's pic on! Sell at face value + postage and packaging MAX!

I've just been screen grabbing and sending to the ticketing e-mail address. Call me sour but when people are taking the piss selling tickets at crazy prices it's just plain unfair and taking advantage of those desperate enough to pay those prices. I don't agree with it. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I've just been screen grabbing and sending to the ticketing e-mail address. Call me sour but when people are taking the piss selling tickets at crazy prices it's just plain unfair and taking advantage of those desperate enough to pay those prices. I don't agree with it. 

Good plan! The picture on the ticket is designed to stop this kind of rubbish. It's risky enough buying one at face value, but paying over that is ludicrous. 

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I'm commenting on them all haha.

Anyone considering buying tickets this way should be very cautious. There are scammers out there and a lot of fake tickets were floating about last year. Check their profiles carefully and only pay by PayPal goods and services, which should afford at least some protection. The slightest glimmer of doubt and walk away. 

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys,

I'm selling one ticket at face value of £228 if anybody is interested. 

It was for my mum who no longer can make it due to an emergency knee operation, unfortunately we didn't purchase refund protection and the operation was after the May refund cut off date. 

The picture is brown hair, blue eyes (although not really noticeable) and fairly tanned - she is 39 years old but looks younger. 

If anybody is interested reply on here and I will arrange to message you privately.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jolie23 said:

I'm commenting on them all haha.

there's another one for £300! he's said " David Jones I am certainly willing to consider offers. I kind of suspect they are worth more than that, so I shall give it a little longer before accepting your offer" UGH 

1 minute ago, Travis Tee said:

For those of you who are going, we are doing a pub crawl on Thursday so may see you there, look out for the two small welsh flags

Glasto Thursday Pub Crawl 2016.jpg

wahh don't now I really want to win with Radio 1 tomorrow! I want a muddy pub crawl!!! 

Just now, Travis Tee said:

I so hope you get a ticket, you have been so solid on this forum. Good luck

I want both Lucy92 and myself to win tomorrow, I want to go to the pub crawl, I want to be covered in mud and rain, I want to hear the sound of the long drop doors slamming shut, I want to hear the sound of tents unzipping in the morning. :( 

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I want both Lucy92 and myself to win tomorrow, I want to go to the pub crawl, I want to be covered in mud and rain, I want to hear the sound of the long drop doors slamming shut, I want to hear the sound of tents unzipping in the morning. :( 

Yes and Lucy92. fingers crossed for both of you

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

Has anyone heard anything back from Green Goblet? I thought that one was looking positive at one point (for those who were able to work the shifts). Did it turn into anything?

I didn't hear back but then I could get there until early Wednesday so that's probably why!

44 minutes ago, D_Cole said:

I didn't hear back but then I could get there until early Wednesday so that's probably why!

9 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I didn't hear back anything either 

I got an e-mail back saying they were full but would contact if they had any spaces come up

53 minutes ago, D_Cole said:

18 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I didn't hear back anything either 

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I got an e-mail back saying they were full but would contact if they had any spaces come up

Ah that's a shame :( It was all looking so promising for a moment! Got my fingers crossed for you all in the remaining comps. x