Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

Hopefully Neil is sending the 'potential' winner an email now to say if they haven't claimed it in an hour, he is going to accept the best/dirtiest offer from the 45 hopefuls still browsing this thread! :D

Lol.  Is this a route we really want to go down on a public forum?

I've just washed a really filthy pair of gardening gloves.  Maybe should've held off on that :D

1 minute ago, Kiwiboy said:

Anyone still taking on volunteers? Checked everywhere and all the places I've enquired said there's none left. Best way to get into the festival now without a ticket? 

The most likely way of getting into the festival at this stage is by going onto the farm and hiding in a tree. 

1 minute ago, Kiwiboy said:

Anyone still taking on volunteers? Checked everywhere and all the places I've enquired said there's none left. Best way to get into the festival now without a ticket? 

Couldn't you try to offer them £100 quid to let you in? You know like you did us to get you a ticket? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Just now, cb4747 said:

The most likely way of getting into the festival at this stage is by going onto the farm and hiding in a tree. 

I can see the 'Michael's Mad Cows' theme resurrecting from yesterday lol

8 minutes ago, Kiwiboy said:

Watch it from home. Unfortunately we are all in the same boat. Dc site services have paid work there if you're that desperate. It's 5 12 hour shifts I believe 

1 minute ago, ollyrag said:

I'll just bimble in eating the grass. What they going to do, search every cow ?

Haven't you read the 'where do the cows go' QA on the website?  They'll load you on a cattle truck quicker than you can say 'Shangri La' Need another plan Daisybel

2 minutes ago, ollyrag said:

I'll just bimble in eating the grass. What they going to do, search every cow ?

You should be fine. Based on your profile picture I was assuming you were a cow.

• Upvote 1

Now seriously if we were to do this we could invite the press along and you never know could result in being granted entry....alternatively we could end up in a mental institution. It is a festival of performing arts remember!

"Heard of mad cows stampede in hope of tickets for this years festival"

Edited by Katir