Secret resales 2015

Terence99

14 hours ago, Madyaker said:

How is an official reply from the Glastonbury Festival email account saying "no more tickets" less official than them posting on Facebook about it?

People have put themselves through a lot of stress on the glasto ticket roller coaster, there comes a time when its best to move on, end the torture, and book tickets to some other festival. You could probably afford two for the same price as Glastonbury.

Edit: of course I get down voted

Simple answer to this, there is no other festival like Glastonbury, that's why it inspires such enthusiasm and love for the place in the people that go. You'd be hard pushed to find two festivals for the price too, Reading (oh dear) £200, Bestival (good alternative ) £190, Boomtown (top festival if a bit full on) £176, IOW £195, add to that the fact that you get a festival that's at least a day longer than other festivals and about 5 times as large.

I've personally resigned myself to not going, can't sit around watching it all unfold on tv so me and missus have booked a holiday for the last two weeks of June.  Will still be desperately sad about not being there though even though I'll be drinking a cold one in the sun next to the pool.

Have fun everyone that's going, hope you all have an amazing time, see you in 2017.

• Upvote 1

I spoke in the phone with seetickets to discuss transferring the name on a camper ticket day before yesterday. The guy was quite clued up, was talking about the fact that he had a meeting with event organisers to talk about the change to campervan tickets and other things. I asked about another secret resale and he was pretty adamant that there wasn't going to be one. I'm only posting incase you are 50/50 between stewarding or holding out. Don't give up the dream though, things change and he could be wrong. PS I haven't stewarded but a couple of friends did last year, they said it's totally about the shift you get.

3 minutes ago, AnniMB said:

The link to the National Express Competition doesn't seem to do anything.  Is that one over?

All the ending dates are on this thread 

Edited by cb4747

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

someone won it.

Someone who doesn't check their emails by the look of things. ;)

can't remember if i entered it , but i have tickets now and all efest goes straight to junk, and since I was following the ticketless thread I had over 4000 emails in there to delete in one go

2 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

I'm absolutely dying to find out who won the Efestivals comp - I don't think it was me... sadly.

I'm calling redraw too @eFestivals! :D

Hopefully it is someone as desperate as us to go!

check your junk and deleted 

check them all

• Upvote 1

Just now, shuttlep said:

check your junk and deleted 

check them all

Checked them all, like 3 times. Got excited when I saw an efestivals email - it was about Wychwood. :( Not that I don't appreciate the update - just would've preferred to see a YOU'VE WON! email instead!

Guess I'll enter the EE one another 4000 times. :rofl: