Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I've heard through the grapevine they're doing the final print of tickets tomorrow so id be surprised if there are any more sadly. Still hopeful though! 

People are comparing this years secret sale to last years and have given up. In previous years they have released batches of tickets up to 3 weeks before the festival so hang on in there and you might get lucky.

Maybe the website has gone quiet because they are focused on printing tickets. Seetickets did say after the secret sale that there will not be any planed resale but keep an eye on the site suggesting that there will be more, there has been no official statement on social media saying there will be no more, only replies to messages people have sent.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Andycamper said:

People are comparing this years secret sale to last years and have given up. In previous years they have released batches of tickets up to 3 weeks before the festival so hang on in there and you might get lucky.

Maybe the website has gone quiet because they are focused on printing tickets. Seetickets did say after the secret sale that there will not be any planed resale but keep an eye on the site suggesting that there will be more, there has been no official statement on social media saying there will be no more, only replies to messages people have sent.

I like your thinking!

• Upvote 1

How is an official reply from the Glastonbury Festival email account saying "no more tickets" less official than them posting on Facebook about it?

People have put themselves through a lot of stress on the glasto ticket roller coaster, there comes a time when its best to move on, end the torture, and book tickets to some other festival. You could probably afford two for the same price as Glastonbury.

Edit: of course I get down voted

Edited by Madyaker
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

How is an official reply from the Glastonbury Festival email account saying "no more tickets" less official than them posting on Facebook about it?

People have put themselves through a lot of stress on the glasto ticket roller coaster, there comes a time when its best to move on, end the torture, and book tickets to some other festival. You could probably afford two for the same price as Glastonbury.

I guess people deal with things differently and sometimes for some people it's better to cling onto that last tiny glimmer of hope, knowing you tried all you could than to give up. 

I've moved on and told myself I'm not going and I'm cool with that but it won't stop me doing things like entering competitions in the hope I'll still go. 

Each to their own though dude!

• Upvote 5

User Actions
 Following 
aa25068d17fe4d9eb87bdb05e934d197_bigger.@

Retweeted Jamie

They've started to deliver tickets, so it's very unlikely now. Your best bet will be to try one of the competitions.

Posted by our dear friends . urghhh!

Edited by Katir

Hi all,

Regular watcher, very little poster. 

Have sort of accepted that I won't be getting a ticket for this year even though I the time off and only want 1 ticket have resigned myself to trying to win  a ticket.

Thatchers have a competition running at the moment to win a pair tickets, only thing is, I need the name and d.o.b. of someone else.

Just looking for the first person to let me know above details so I can take part. 

So whoever needs one ticket, send me your details.

Love you all folks, throughout the last few weeks, you've been entertaining me no end, just want to be able to go to the greatest show on  earth again and not sit at home watching it wishing I was there like last year! :-)

Edited by thebighairyone

6 hours ago, thebighairyone said:

Hi all,

Have sort of accepted that I won't be getting a ticket for this year even though I the time off and only want 1 ticket have resigned myself to trying to win  a ticket.

Thatchers have a competition running at the moment to win a pair tickets, only thing is, I need the name and d.o.b. of someone else.

Just looking for the first person to let me know above details so I can take part. 

Love you all folks, throughout the last few weeks, you've been entertaining me no end, just want to be able to go to the greatest show on  earth again and not sit at home watching it wishing I was there like last year! :-)

I'm not sure whether @Lucy92 is after a ticket for herself or her and her partner? 

6 hours ago, thebighairyone said:

Hi all,

If I'm not going, I ain't watching it on TV this year!  I just can't do it.  If it had been my decision not to go - for whatever reason, then that would be different.  It's all about it being taken out of my control I guess.  Still, I have 2 competitions to wait on results.

8 hours ago, thebighairyone said:

Hi all,

Hello. Can't believe I didn't see this after my post above yours. Is it sorted? If not I would be a friend for life to go in with you :) 

Good Morning. I'll be popping in over today as Mummy duty calls. Does anyone know from previous years if the secret resales have happened once the tickets have started to be printed and sent out? Social media appear to think that this means there won't / can't be anymore tickets sold???

1 minute ago, Katir said:

Good Morning. I'll be popping in over today as Mummy duty calls. Does anyone know from previous years if the secret resales have happened once the tickets have started to be printed and sent out? Social media appear to think that this means there won't / can't be anymore tickets sold???

I think it's definitely safe to say there will be no more sales of tickets. Unless through the expensive hospitality accommodation package options 

1 hour ago, AnniMB said:

If I'm not going, I ain't watching it on TV this year!  I just can't do it.  If it had been my decision not to go - for whatever reason, then that would be different.  It's all about it being taken out of my control I guess.  Still, I have 2 competitions to wait on results.

Me neither. Absolutely NO WAY. Also I refuse to listen to any bands playing there from now on til it's done! I'm finding all the stuff on social media like rubbing salt into an open wound.... I guess that means I haven't accepted defeat yet?

Edited by Katir

5 minutes ago, Katir said:

I doubt it that means all tickets are sorted. Competitions don't print tickets you see, you have to go with proof of winning and a photo ID and they grant you free admission at the ticket office 

Ah just as I think I may give up this sort of thing happens!

I think I'm going to hold out until Monday but after that we are thinking of booking a trip to Alton Towers that weekend to avoid coverage - so hopefully something happens before then, if not I guess I will have to accept it wasn't meant to be this year...