Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

no just checked I bet they have sent out the email and are waiting for a reply.....must mean it's not any of us!!!!

Well unfortunately my email has stopped working today, can't login so I hope I don't win any competitions and miss out because of it! Be just my luck!!

1 minute ago, Starchild771 said:

Surely that's a good sign that there may be the slimmest chance of GA tickets going back on sale?

My strange web checker program i found is still checking every second even though I don't need it anymore so will certainly post on here if anything happens

1 minute ago, rachelhop said:

I know someone who lives in Glastonbury what if I change my address to theirs and then buy sunday tickets?? I really want to see coldplay but I would find it hard only going for one day!!!

so long as the photo on the ticket looks like you I don't think the address part matters.  

1 minute ago, Mandroman said:

Hmmmm. There's a lot of theses Sun tix coming on sale this year. Wonder if they're downgrading many of the returned GAs to these this year?

For the sake of the people going I kind of hope not! I've found in recent years that the Sunday has less of a friendly atmosphere during the day and I wonder if it is partly down to the Sunday ticket holders! 

Last year I was given many dirty looks and had comments muttered when trying to get to the Cider Bus from the Pyramid stage and many people refusing to move. There seemed to be a wall of clean people sat on fold out chairs around the edge of the stage. 

Obviously not every Sunday ticket holder is like that but I did notice a difference and so did a number of the people I was with - was it just us being tired at that point or did anyone else notice this? 

3 minutes ago, QueenPesky said:

For the sake of the people going I kind of hope not! I've found in recent years that the Sunday has less of a friendly atmosphere during the day and I wonder if it is partly down to the Sunday ticket holders! 

Last year I was given many dirty looks and had comments muttered when trying to get to the Cider Bus from the Pyramid stage and many people refusing to move. There seemed to be a wall of clean people sat on fold out chairs around the edge of the stage. 

Obviously not every Sunday ticket holder is like that but I did notice a difference and so did a number of the people I was with - was it just us being tired at that point or did anyone else notice this? 

I'm definitely fairly jaded myself by Sunday! Might be just the weekend catching up with people?

3 minutes ago, apollopovey said:

I'm definitely fairly jaded myself by Sunday! Might be just the weekend catching up with people?

This is true! They just always seem very clean...

Also defo the minority of people and have only ever really experienced it around the Pyramid Stage where I tend not to spend too much time at generally - so could also just be because it is that stage and I want to get to the Cider Bus quickly!

2 minutes ago, QueenPesky said:

This is true! They just always seem very clean...

Also defo the minority of people and have only ever really experienced it around the Pyramid Stage where I tend not to spend too much time at generally - so could also just be because it is that stage and I want to get to the Cider Bus quickly!

I'm with you there. Woe betide those who slow down the cider consumption! 

Totally abandoned this thread to allow myself just a little bit of time to revise and not endlessly stalk people's updates. Belated congrats to everyone who got a place with Oxfam, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! 
Skimming through the past 10 pages it does look like a lot of people on here are still looking for tickets, but that's what we expected! Hope we hear of some more people on here winning competition tickets. I refuse to close my web-watcher even if I don't believe any more tickets will go up. 

Sunday tickets are a good way to help keep the locals happy who have been inconvenienced by the festival? I have never found Sunday to be much different from the rest of the days but I suspect some of the anguish comes from the pyramid field which can be a bit of a hassle when it's very busy. I  guess a lot of the Sunday locals simply enjoy the big acts else they would have gone for full tickets.

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

Totally abandoned this thread to allow myself just a little bit of time to revise and not endlessly stalk people's updates. Belated congrats to everyone who got a place with Oxfam, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! 
Skimming through the past 10 pages it does look like a lot of people on here are still looking for tickets, but that's what we expected! Hope we hear of some more people on here winning competition tickets. I refuse to close my web-watcher even if I don't believe any more tickets will go up. 

We counted about 75 people who wanted tickets in here. Wouldn't it be lovely if Glastonbury donated us 100 ticket so we could run our own "secret resales" competition? Everyone could make cow costumes and the best outfits would win tickets and get to go dressed as cows. :ph34r::party:

Just now, Starchild771 said:

We counted about 75 people who wanted tickets in here. Wouldn't it be lovely if Glastonbury donated us 100 ticket so we could run our own "secret resales" competition? Everyone could make cow costumes and the best outfits would win tickets and get to go dressed as cows. :ph34r::party:

I'll add my two to that. Oh man, I would be all over that! Who needs revision anyway...
Hopefully a dent can be made in that 75ish through competitions and stuff. It's a fairly low number really consider (though I'm sure there are people still reading this thread who haven't posted who are looking for tickets-that's right I see you :onthequiet:

6 hours ago, AnniMB said:

Damn.  Should've checked my emails as soon as I got up! Still if someone who's still on here gets it I'll be happy.  I think there's only 3 of us survivors from last Thursday still on.

I'm still on and reading avidly - just not posting!