Secret resales 2015

Terence99

11 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

I might consider moving to pilton next year so I don't have this problem again!

I think that you have to have lived there for 2 years before you can qualify for a ticket - although that may be an urban myth.

ive gone through every stage possible to get tickets this year and failed at every stage including the local weekend tickets went to buying them but it stayed on the busy icon for a few minutes until it went to a event all sold out page or words of that effect. I just don't think it's meant to be this year

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

So I won't be going, husband said no to helping me volunteer, if I win tickets I'm not taking him with me!!! :(

haha my boyfriend said that too, I can understand though he works 6 days a week and only really gets Christmas and the odd few days off, he said he didn't fancy working during his time off which is fair enough. Fingers crossed you win tickets! 

You just know that if any poor resalers moved there they'd simply move the festival to Longleat and be outside the special zone again. If one of that golden October lot moved there then obviously things would be very different with all their luck. 

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

So I won't be going, husband said no to helping me volunteer, if I win tickets I'm not taking him with me!!! :(

Get a new husband? I suppose this is a little extreme even in the pursuit of Glastonbury festival entry 

• Upvote 1

thing with Glastonbury is , it is too god dam popular for is own good now, what we need is a couple of years of heavy rain like in 2007 , 2008 , after them years a lot of people didn't want to go because of the rain and mud and tickets where pretty easy to get the next year , in fact if I remember correctly they had trouble selling out , I reackon it's the only way people will be put off going to Glastonbury 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Madmark said:

If it is coach and ticket ones that do go on sale, does anybody have any idea how much this will be for two tickets with all the extra cost on top, postage etc.

Forgot to say if coach is roughly from leeds, anyway near there as well to be honest

York is
2 x £78 coach

2 x £233 ticket

1 x £1.50 transaction fee = £623.50

Leeds is £67 for the coach per person.

Other prices found here

2 minutes ago, PetePie said:

thing with Glastonbury is , it is too god dam popular for is own good now, what we need is a couple of years of heavy rain like in 2007 , 2008 , after them years a lot of people didn't want to go because of the rain and mud and tickets where pretty easy to get the next year , in fact if I remember correctly they had trouble selling out , I reackon it's the only way people will be put off going to Glastonbury 

Yeah even if I get tickets this year I almost hope it pisses it down. I've never known it be so difficult to get tickets and it seems like the entire world now wants to go. Although it pains me to say it, we need a good muddy year to sort the wheat from the chaff! I can't face going through this every year!

2 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

York is
2 x £78 coach

2 x £233 ticket

1 x £1.50 transaction fee = £623.50

Leeds is £67 for the coach per person.

Other prices found here

Thanks, I've let the person know, they only had 550 in the bank, there now running there to put some extra cash in just incase it is coach tickets, hope they don't release these tickets now while there away!

4 minutes ago, Madmark said:

Thanks, I've let the person know, they only had 550 in the bank, there now running there to put some extra cash in just incase it is coach tickets, hope they don't release these tickets now while there away!

If they're prepared to leave from Scotland it's £105 max for coach, so the maximum it'd be would be £677.50, or £638.50 from Newcastle. Other than that looks like York is the next priciest.

There are 122 members on this thread ATM take in to account people lurking that aren't members possibly people signed up to web checks but not on this thread and you get a much higher number than possible tickets available. Any tickets that do go on sale will be sold out in the time it takes to type details in. 

Just now, Jolie23 said:

If they're prepared to leave from Scotland it's £105 max for coach, so the maximum it'd be would be £677.50, or £638.50 from Newcastle. Other than that looks like York is the next priciest.

its ok they've managed to get another 200 in there bank now so that should be more than enough, thanks :)

Just now, M_Il said:

There are 122 members on this thread ATM take in to account people lurking that aren't members possibly people signed up to web checks but not on this thread and you get a much higher number than possible tickets available. Any tickets that do go on sale will be sold out in the time it takes to type details in. 

If it makes you feel any better I'm lurking out of solidarity....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, M_Il said:

Yup, thanks for that ;) 

Good luck to everyone today, I really hope there is another sale. I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets on Thursday, mostly luck but I think what also helped was 1. Having registration numbers and post codes saved in autofill and 2. Card details saved in Google Chrome autofill - so I would urge people to use Chrome and make sure their card details are pre-saved in there. Also just make sure you know your card security code (last 3 digits) off by heart so you can bang it in really quickly. And don't bother with car parking/water bottle/insurance options as these just slow you down! Also I went in from the main tickets page http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras not the add registrations page or anything like that, not sure if that made a difference or not. Good luck!  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

Yup, thanks for that ;) 

Sorry my heart sunk a little when a saw the amount of members on here If potentially it was coach tickets that go on sale then that translated to over 2 1/4 coaches. Ouch 

Just now, M_Il said:

Sorry my heart sunk a little when a saw the amount of members on here If potentially it was coach tickets that go on sale then that translated to over 2 1/4 coaches. Ouch 

Hehe, no worries. You're absolutely right - the chances are very slim indeed. We've just got to hope we get there quick enough :) 

11 minutes ago, franathy said:

Good luck to everyone today, I really hope there is another sale. I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets on Thursday, mostly luck but I think what also helped was 1. Having registration numbers and post codes saved in autofill and 2. Card details saved in Google Chrome autofill - so I would urge people to use Chrome and make sure their card details are pre-saved in there. Also just make sure you know your card security code (last 3 digits) off by heart so you can bang it in really quickly. And don't bother with car parking/water bottle/insurance options as these just slow you down! Also I went in from the main tickets page http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras not the add registrations page or anything like that, not sure if that made a difference or not. Good luck!  

How do you save on auto fill? Sorry I'm useless with computers (you think as an mechanical engineer I'd be great haha!) 

32 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Volunteer on your own? I know it doesn't sound like huge fun but there's a lovely atmosphere at glasto and everyone is so lovely that I actually think it could be really great fun :) 

• Upvote 1