Secret resales 2015

Terence99

12 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Haha my friend is a little upset with the hierarchy of groups from A to D. I tried to explain that people are just grouped by how well they know each other, not by how much I like them or by their ability to get a ticket. I ended up changing the letters to colours :lol: Which is quite good, because I've "demoted" myself to her group now, based on some last minute additions/people bailing.

I'm hoping that as I made the spreadsheet and am the one person that everyone on the spreadsheet knows, that hopefully whoever gets through first will have my team as their "second" team. But this may be wishful thinking!

You gotta make it clear that that's what it such be. On our list every one must try both Thursday and Sunday no matter and they can't stop... But I know what you mean.. People get there's and go fuck this.. Good luck 

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Bring out the knob jokes already ? Surely we all get tickets on Sunday....

positive mental attitude guys 

Get them all in before we retire this thread because we've all got tickets (is that positive enough?)

10 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Yup . Ok . Bring em on lol

The only 1 I know off the top of my head is probably older than half the people on this forum!

Why shouldn't you wear Russian underpants?

Chernobyl fallout.

(I'll get my coat)

Wow, coming back into this thread has brought a lot of emotions back.  From desperation and despondency to unbridled joy and elation, this place had it all.  

So now that we got the practice run out of the way, I'm feeling prepared for Sunday.

As always, regardless of if I get a ticket or not on Sunday, I will be going to Glastonbury. I will find a way, I always do.  Though after last year, my Glasto karma has taken a massive hit.

In the nicest possible way, I hope that all of you guys do not need to be hear come sunday afternoon!

2 hours ago, RandyFishcake said:

I feel a special bond after last year, like we've all been to war together. Still got the scars from the when the campervans came on for a second time out of the blue. Good luck tomorrow everyone. ??

Last year was painful - and I was just here helping total strangers!