Secret resales 2015

Terence99

24 minutes ago, Taff78 said:

Right- any last ideas for getting in on Saturday morning . Thinking of traveling down from Suffolk if there's any chance

I'm heading down tomorrow evening to hang about a couple of pubs on the way to Pilton to see if there is much chatter locally. Doubt it but got to try. I have a car park pass haha 

Just so people know. You don't need to present any kind of paperwork on a legit EPO. You can literally just walk through quite easily. They have implemented fake checks at each of the entry gates whereby the are making sure the wearer has an EPO band with numbers on it and with golden clasp. If it's a fake you won't get in as the checks are in some places double at each entry gate. I Have heard of people getting in though. Make sure you tread carefully, and don't buy fake EPO's they won't work.  

9 minutes ago, Smexytime said:

Just so people know. You don't need to present any kind of paperwork on a legit EPO. You can literally just walk through quite easily. They have implemented fake checks at each of the entry gates whereby the are making sure the wearer has an EPO band with numbers on it and with golden clasp. If it's a fake you won't get in as the checks are in some places double at each entry gate. I Have heard of people getting in though. Make sure you tread carefully, and don't buy fake EPO's they won't work.  

Do you need a normal wristband with it?

Make sure any EPO tickets have serial numbers on, if not you won't be getting in now, there onto it. However there's been lots of people getting in on other people's tickets, even though photo doesn't match (me included!) Try Twitter etc, but watch out for scammers... See a photo and pick up in person if possible

6 hours ago, upinthesky2017 said:

I'm heading down tomorrow evening to hang about a couple of pubs on the way to Pilton to see if there is much chatter locally. Doubt it but got to try. I have a car park pass haha 

I'm planning on doing the same on Saturday in the hopes of a Sunday ticket. I don't even have a carpark pass but you never know! Hope all goes well for you and if you do get in/find out any info let us know! 

Good morning lonely people.:( I hope you're all not too down this weekend. 

Well my plans fell through spectacularly yesterday. After having a contact on site that had a very good chance of getting me through the gates I had my car loaded up on Wednesday night, ready to set off yesterday lunchtime. Unfortunately a family crisis cropped up yesterday morning which has meant I had to cancel my plans. To say I'm absolutely gutted would be an understatement. I'm afraid to say that there are not many things more important than Glastonbury for me but family has to be one of them!

I could easily now ignore the whole weekend and pretend it's not happening but as I'm sure you're all aware this is easier said than done so I've got myself a plan. I'm going to get some Brothers in the fridge and I'm going to sit there with my steel cup from last year and watch every minute of the BBC coverage. Even though I'm not there I'm still going to enjoy Glastonbury in the only way I can and then look forward to Kendal Calling as my next festival.:)

Try not to let it get you down too much. We'll make sure we are all back with a vengeance in 2 years!

• Upvote 2

On 2017-6-22 at 10:44 AM, BigChief said:

Saw on Facebook that the woman offering "walk-ins" earlier in the thread got rumbled and ejected. 

Getting in and then ejected must be worse than sitting at home and not going at all I reckon. 

Was that a girl called Rennie??

I picked 2 wholesome looking kids at the ID bit and was a big mistake.  Properly scrutinised, a manager called over and only having the dude's old bank card saved me.  5 very, very stressful minutes but the older supervisor was much more chilled about things.  I'd lost all composure by this point (and the 2 mile walk from car) and just kept grinning at him like a village idiot.

Best wishes and good luck to those still trying.  

It's mainly because of this thread that I kept the motivation and perseverance to get in going.  Thank you to all.

Edited by Janaka
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Janaka said:

I picked 2 wholesome looking kids at the ID bit and was a big mistake.  Properly scrutinised, a manager called over and only having the dude's old bank card saved me.  5 very, very stressful minutes but the older supervisor was much more chilled about things.  I'd lost all composure by this point (and the 2 mile walk from car) and just kept grinning at him like a village idiot.

Best wishes and good luck to those still trying.  

It's mainly because of this thread that I kept the motivation and perseverance to get in going.  Thank you to all.

I got that nervous, sinking stomach feeling just reading this! 

1 hour ago, dartmoordog said:

This has just appeared on eBay. Think they are connected to the villagers tickets:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Get-Into-Glastonbury-Festival-2017-/222555359500

I'd put money on that being a con, the update to snapchat mean that you can view snapchats sent in certain areas and to me looks like someone has screenshot someone snap. No one is going to put their user name (initial and surname) on eBay for all to see when it's not exactly a legitimate entry.

Careful folks!

Edited by BigChief