Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Charcolate said:

I thought you needed a general ticket and then you could book worthy view. So would have thought you need to show ticket and wristband. 

I'm not 100% certain on that though. 

Yes you need a general ticket and wristband to get in, however I hear the bar and showers in WV are good!

Hi everyone, 

Been a lurker for a while and havent managed to get a ticket :( I have been offered a hospitality ticket, but obviously a bit weary of it. I have been sent a photograph of the ticket and it all looks fine (as far as I can tell!) Can anyone offer me tips as to what I need to look out for on the ticket? Also will there be a name on the ticket that I will need ID for to access the site?

Thank you in advance!!

10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

afternoon all , i hope the most of this thread are now in / or on there way to the farm . me ... not so much :-(

I'm with you Big Durbs! Have my friends on site texting me to see if I'm going to try and blag it but I wouldn't fancy my chances and it's a long way to go to be rejected. 

Cant even bring myself to watch on TV! Roll on 2019!

36 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

not so far for me , about 45min drive . i have just got another lead on tickets , but the cost is taking the mick . i might be able to get a couple of sunday tickets which would be something to keep me going till 2019 ..

That's not too bad a drive. whats the price of you down mind me asking? Is it for full weekend tickets? Good luck with the Sunday tickets anyway! Keep me posted how yuh get on!

More texts off my friends telling me to chance it, must admit it's very tempting!

Edited by Xtal67

Hi everyone

I've also been lurking on here for a while without posting. Bloody well done to everyone who manages to stay calm in the face of first world adversity!!

I'm heading down to Glastonbury town tomorrow night and going to see if there is much chat about tickets/village tickets etc. Has anyone done this before with any luck? 

Also so does anyone know if EPO wristbands require you to provide a ticket as well this year? I know normally you shouldn't have to show them but after recent events I was guessing this might have changed! 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

hospitality would have your name on the gate / ticket ect . they ask for photo ID as well , bearing in mind you would end up in the same secure camp field as Jonny depp you can see why they would be extra cautious , they should be about £500 .. one of the chaps in my office won one of these tickets at a charity auction and is on site now ..

hope this helps

Hi thank you!

The ticket doesn't have a name on it, should I be worried? Obviously they won't have my name on the gate either, but if i take my ID will i be ok?

Thank you

32 minutes ago, upinthesky2017 said:

Hi everyone

I've also been lurking on here for a while without posting. Bloody well done to everyone who manages to stay calm in the face of first world adversity!!

I'm heading down to Glastonbury town tomorrow night and going to see if there is much chat about tickets/village tickets etc. Has anyone done this before with any luck? 

Also so does anyone know if EPO wristbands require you to provide a ticket as well this year? I know normally you shouldn't have to show them but after recent events I was guessing this might have changed! 

Cheers

I'm thinking of driving down from Suffolk Fri night/Sat morning and doing the same .Any info you pick up would be welcome-cheers

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

If it's legit , and you have something from the person who's ticket it us you should be ok , but they check the ticket before issuing the two wristband, one EPO and one hospitality band 

What do you mean something from the person who's ticket it is? What do they check the ticket for?

Thank you for all your help!!

Edited by Laurapur

1 hour ago, Laurapur said:

Hi thank you!

The ticket doesn't have a name on it, should I be worried? Obviously they won't have my name on the gate either, but if i take my ID will i be ok?

Thank you

According to my contact at gfl. If the ticket has a company name on like some record label or something, then your own id will do. But if it has a persons name then youll need their id. 

1 minute ago, markian said:

According to my contact at gfl. If the ticket has a company name on like some record label or something, then your own id will do. But if it has a persons name then youll need their id. 

Thank you for this! Do you know if they will be checking my name with some guest list type thing at the gate? I'm just really hoping this is a legit ticket. 

11 minutes ago, Laurapur said:

Thank you for this! Do you know if they will be checking my name with some guest list type thing at the gate? I'm just really hoping this is a legit ticket. 

From what I can gather, it was only a short conversation on Wednesday morning. The ticket will either have a persons name on. Or it will have the name for a company. There is no list on names, your id just has to match if it's a persons name. I will dm you a pic of a legit hospitality ticket.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laurapur said:

Be careful with this, I've had 2 people trying to sell me the same ticket, turns out they've scammed a bunch of people. What's the company name? Or if you don't want to say it then pm me and I can tell you if it's the same one

Anyone that's looking at getting an EPO be careful, apparently they're checking them more now, they need to have the number on. You can see the differences here, pretty good copy (top is legit) but you can see differences with the eyes and tentacles. Also, don't think you'll be able to get in without a normal wristband will you? Surely, they'll check both

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 16.15.13.png

19403675_1369636036445941_1271180894_o.jpg

Edited by Ryan Johnson
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

My partner got in with a hospitality ticket that had someone else's name on it. I had a screenshot of the document confirming the change of name for the serial number on his ticket but the people at the gates didn't even ask to see it. 

Thank you so much for this, giving me hope for this ticket!

Edited by Laurapur

7 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

My partner got in with a hospitality ticket that had someone else's name on it. I had a screenshot of the document confirming the change of name for the serial number on his ticket but the people at the gates didn't even ask to see it. 

thanks for the info Charcolate!

Anyone know if artists wristbands differ to normal punters bog standard wrist band? different colour or anything?