Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi guys,

This is painful isn't it.  My friend has been in the car-park since Tuesday night, she had a contact who was going to get her yesterday but he was evicted from the site for sneaking people in - not sure if its the same person as above.  I have found her another contact and she was meeting him this morning, just waiting to hear if she has got in.  She deserves to get in just for being so persistent - I would of drove home by now.  Will keep you all posted.

15 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

oh feck .... one of my leads was for EPO bands and i dont think they are 100% kosher :-(

Same. We looked into similar but the ones we were being flogged didn't have a number on them. Think all EPO bets are off now. 

41 minutes ago, Katie Petterson said:

Hi guys,

This is painful isn't it.  My friend has been in the car-park since Tuesday night, she had a contact who was going to get her yesterday but he was evicted from the site for sneaking people in - not sure if its the same person as above.  I have found her another contact and she was meeting him this morning, just waiting to hear if she has got in.  She deserves to get in just for being so persistent - I would of drove home by now.  Will keep you all posted.

Just to update you on my friend, she is currently strutting in the festival like owns the place :)  - so there are people getting in with dodgy EPO bands.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Update on Villager Tickets. Had one on the gate and learnt how they worked for sure now. The ticket holder only gets a wristband. He can then transfer his tickets and send one person in with the transfer slip and pass out. 

This person can walk in and out on that. They will not receive a wristband though. 

Just now, dazednconfused said:

Update on Villager Tickets. Had one on the gate and learnt how they worked for sure now. The ticket holder only gets a wristband. He can then transfer his tickets and send one person in with the transfer slip and pass out. 

This person can walk in and out on that. They will not receive a wristband though. 

Oh like the sound of Villager Tickets :) 

Just now, dazednconfused said:

This has just appeared on Ebay. I think it's a villager ticket:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glastonbury-Festival-Ticket-2017-/302357411081?hash=item4665e7f509:g:h5sAAOSwz71ZSuWK

Getting messages and photos from all my friends at Glasto. Whilst I'm pleased for them, it hurts knowing I won't be there to be part of the fun. Have finally accepted that nothing's gonna come through for me and I can't afford to pay over the odds with no certainty!

To make matters worse, my work have really F'd me over! Great couple of days my end! 

At least we're all in it together I suppose and like someone said, I reckon this is a better position to be in than to have gone to all the effort and cost of getting in to then be kicked out.

Having missed a few now since the kids came along (after going for loads of years in a row) - I can only say, get yourself something fun booked in over the weekend. Makes it alot easier to be having fun elsewhere.

But it is tough. We kind of chose not to go this year, but it's still killing me. Will make 2019 (tickets permitting!) all the more joyous though. 

It's killing me as well, but I tried to go. I was gloomy last night and my husband (trying to be sympathetic) said "now you know how it feels when I can't get a Rugby 6 Nations ticket". 

Anyway, we're going to Cropedy and End of the Road festivals later in the summer.

Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh I signed up to secret glasto text alerts a few years ago through twitter. It's been great in previous years and seen many a secret set. Not so great this year with no ticket and no idea how to turn the alerts off.

48 minutes ago, dartmoordog said:

That's a guy I was talking to on twitter, Mark Dillon he's called. A quick scope through his timeline reveals he's after fleecing southern folk who have more money. Quite how a scouser who is in Liverpool right now ends up with numerous villager tickets is beyond me

14 minutes ago, markian said:

That's a guy I was talking to on twitter, Mark Dillon he's called. A quick scope through his timeline reveals he's after fleecing southern folk who have more money. Quite how a scouser who is in Liverpool right now ends up with numerous villager tickets is beyond me

Yeah, the sellers location was the thing that jumped out at me when I looked at that. Also no way I would/could pay that amount!

16 minutes ago, markian said:

Good to know. 

36 minutes ago, JatTay said:

It's killing me as well, but I tried to go. I was gloomy last night and my husband (trying to be sympathetic) said "now you know how it feels when I can't get a Rugby 6 Nations ticket". 

Anyway, we're going to Cropedy and End of the Road festivals later in the summer.

Yep, EOTR for us again too. Feel smug in September. 

10 minutes ago, Xtal67 said:

Yeah, the sellers location was the thing that jumped out at me when I looked at that. Also no way I would/could pay that amount!

He was after 1050 each on Tuesday. He's been stuck with them since then. I'd stay well clear, I just can't work out how he's gonna make it work. I can see people getting with his tickets.

8 minutes ago, markian said:

He was after 1050 each on Tuesday. He's been stuck with them since then. I'd stay well clear, I just can't work out how he's gonna make it work. I can see people getting with his tickets.

Sounds like quite an unsavoury character! Yeah, logistics could prove tricky as well! I'm always quite dubious about tickets on eBay as for every genuine seller there's about 3 scammers sadly!

7 minutes ago, CobysDaddy said:

Has anyone ever stayed at Worthy View? We've been offered some wristbands. Is that all we need to get in? Do we need a special car park pass?

Ta!

I thought you needed a general ticket and then you could book worthy view. So would have thought you need to show ticket and wristband. 

I'm not 100% certain on that though.