Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i put a self imposed deadline of midday today as after that would not get the 5man tent up with the large air matriss that mrs reqs.

so i think i am now out :-( . this has bee blast on this group , kept me so positive for months when i would have given up . guess we meet up here again in 18 months lol

Sorry it didn't work out for you this year. Here's to 2019! 

8 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Did it come???

1 minute ago, hillwalker said:

I need to know as well, it's why I can't drag myself away! :ph34r:

I may never know. I got a call off dc site services and got put on a tram. Figured it was better to play it safe than to risk the ticket not arriving or being bogus.

Thanks for all the support and messages, I can't believe how many people I had cheering me on, I'm so touched by it all. 

This has been such a testing time for us all, but what never stopped, was the unconditional support and optimism in this group.  Cheering on the successes, commiserating the missed chances but all love throughout. 

This place has been my support group the last few weeks, I couldn't have got through it without you guys! You are all legends.

For those that made it, I'll see you at the meet on Thursday. For everyone else, I will see you next time for some overdue drinks!

Much love.

Dan x

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, General Lee said:

Someone mentioned about the pub not far from site (not in pilton, but heading the oppposite way). It's the one with they layby next to it but can't remember the name. Suppose you get a pint and get talking to people...

Hi, gonna head down there to the pub now. Does anyone have more info on this? 

That moment when you are at work, working for a event related company and your operations manager walks in and you almost plead with them to get you a ticket as they must know someone onsite to help out, then the conversation gets twisted with the others in the office, sexual favours being performed is mentioned... 

1 hour ago, Becki7000 said:

Yes, I got in this morning about 9am on another's ticket, if anyone else is doing that, pick your gate carefully... I had to move quite a few times to find someone not checking as thoroughly

I might have finally sorted one... Which gate did you enter in? i'll probably be in Ped gate A and it'll be tomorrow... not sure if that makes it better or worse!

2 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I'd like to add my number to the secret resale WhatsApp - now that TD's Wig has signed out, does anyone know how?

I did have a link but mine wouldn't work 

might be as I am out of signal where I am but not sure...also tried on a MAC but that didn't connect 

Edited by babyblade41

Hi everyone, 

Long time lurker on this thread as I've tried (quietly) for tickets since I lucked out in the resale. It's the first time me and my partner have failed to get tickets and I'd lost all hope but your positivity is infectious and I just can't throw in the towel. Anyway I was supposed to be in London on Friday but it's now changed to Saturday so I'm thinking of packing the car and heading to Pilton from London on Saturday evening and booking a camp site near by (if there is such a thing?) We'll head to the Apple Inn and generally lurk about in the hopes that somebody is selling Sunday tickets? Am I deluded? Also another possible in would be that my brothers gf is actually playing at the festival. He's in on a performer/artist ticket but only arriving Thurs with the band. Have asked him to sniff out any possible spares etc. At this stage I've accepted the best I can hope for is probably going for just a day but I'd take that over not going at all. 

Finally to those that got in-I truly wish you the time of your life! Have all of the fun. For those who've accepted it's not to be this year-2019 will be all the sweeter! 

2 hours ago, Janaka said:

Thanks for the advice.  What is the process here?   Manually looking at you and ticket photo or anything more sophisticated?

Just manually looking, however I'm pretty sure he felt sorry for me so let me in, he was definitely suspicious. I just started talking shit until he let me through!