Secret resales 2015

Terence99

28 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Amazing, what team have you been offered? I'm a crossing werewolf apparently.

Indeed it is, and for some reason my deposit is being listed as paid. Apparently they are querying it but I'm hoping I get processed none the less!

Get yourself down to the farm and have a blast! 

Good news chaps (for me at least). I'm in (with a proper wristband and everything). There is going to be one exceedingly happy 11 yo when we turn up at school tomorrow and tell her she's not just going with a friend of hers, but with us and her little brother!

Meanwhile, there are three exceedingly hot people on a farm one Somerset. Thanks all for your support and help, and good luck with the remaining searches. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Good news chaps (for me at least). I'm in (with a proper wristband and everything). There is going to be one exceedingly happy 11 yo when we turn up at school tomorrow and tell her she's not just going with a friend of hers, but with us and her little brother!

Meanwhile, there are three exceedingly hot people on a farm one Somerset. Thanks all for your support and help, and good luck with the remaining searches. 

YES!!! I love this!! 

Well done you.

Congrats! How did you get sorted, if you don't mind me asking?

Well done! Did you get through easy enough?

Congrats!!

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

ok .. heres the thing .. all my posibles dried up ... and now after a mention by someone in the office i did a small search on the internet and it looks like wear all looking at a fallow year next year ( that was a given ) followed by a year somewhere else in midlands for 2019 , so no worthy farm until 2020 ... that was an interview with m evis in april this year .......

just kill me now .....

Have you called all of the charities? 

19 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

well done xx

14 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

ok .. heres the thing .. all my posibles dried up ... and now after a mention by someone in the office i did a small search on the internet and it looks like wear all looking at a fallow year next year ( that was a given ) followed by a year somewhere else in midlands for 2019 , so no worthy farm until 2020 ... that was an interview with m evis in april this year .......

just kill me now .....

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-2017-no-festival-2021-122321

Somerset Live are going with the story there will be a Glastonbury Festival in 2019 and 2020, but not 2021.

56 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

When I had them name on ticket had to match your  ID 

Ok thanks, just spoke to a mate who works for gfl, he said if it's a company name on the ticket I'll be ok with my id. If it's a persons name I'll need their id. He did add good luck and I hope you get in.

5 hours ago, CatMitt said:

Amazing news from the Whatsapp group that Becki got in. 

4 hours ago, General Lee said:

Good stuff, on another person's ticket?

Yes, I got in this morning about 9am on another's ticket, if anyone else is doing that, pick your gate carefully... I had to move quite a few times to find someone not checking as thoroughly

1 minute ago, Becki7000 said:

Yes, I got in this morning about 9am on another's ticket, if anyone else is doing that, pick your gate carefully... I had to move quite a few times to find someone not checking as thoroughly

Thanks for the advice.  What is the process here?   Manually looking at you and ticket photo or anything more sophisticated?

43 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

Congrats! How did you get sorted, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you all - I love that everyone on here is so positive for everyone (whilst doubtless also harbouring secret jealousy!)

I got sorted through this thread - Rumpola put me and someone else (who I won't identify in case they don't want me to) in touch with a mate of his who had some market guest passes. I was too nervous to say anything until we were actually in, as I didn't want to tempt fate, and we'd already had a number of other options fall through/look like scams (I think davetherave managed to nab the two tickets we had an invoice, so he's in too, I think).

• Upvote 1