Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Ok so I have a ticket that isnt me but im hoping I can get in on.

However DC site services have called to say they have a space on the working team so guaranteed wrist band. 

What would you do? She is going to call back with shifts as I really dont want to work the 12hour shifts, would miss too much of the festival.

Just now, CatMitt said:

Ok so I have a ticket that isnt me but im hoping I can get in on.

However DC site services have called to say they have a space on the working team so guaranteed wrist band. 

What would you do? She is going to call back with shifts as I really dont want to work the 12hour shifts, would miss too much of the festival.

Can you go down now and try that ticket? 

7 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

I can't its a bus ticket tomorrow morning.

Do you know anyone who has gone down to site today who can tell you what the situation with checking tickets is like? Obviously this could change by the time you get down but would give you an indication. Don't think any of my lot have made it that far but when I hear off them I'll let you know. 

I don't know why I am still on this post. Working from home today in complete silence, because every time I put on music I end up in tears. Think the tears and snots will continue through the weekend. I just cant seem to hold them back so far this morning.  

FML.

Edited by boredawn

Just now, Big durbs said:

i feel your pain .... sat at my desk , looking at my holiday planner with today , tomorrow and friday with MY name on it ...

still hoping my phone will ring with good news , but i dont think that is going to happen this late :-(

This is the time when people have crew not turn up etc. There's still hope :) 

Just now, Big durbs said:

i feel your pain .... sat at my desk , looking at my holiday planner with today , tomorrow and friday with MY name on it ...

still hoping my phone will ring with good news , but i dont think that is going to happen this late :-(

I'm sat in my porch, telling myself that the post will come any second.

i hope to god the tickets are legit! 

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Do you think you look similar? 

Our faceshape is similar but she has very dark hair and im light haired. She is quite a bit younger too. I am going to put one of those temporary dyes on later, might as well go for it. I do also have her ID. 

I seen a good few people get in through sneaky measures last night. For anyone despeeate enough to do it, its possible.

One just walked straight through bold as you like, spoke to them once in and had done this in previous years. Another group of 4 or 5 with a grappel hook and rope. 

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Aww mate, absolutely. I'm up in Glasgow so the distance means that I am now completely resolved to be out of the running, so I guess I at least have closure. Fingers crossed for a Glasto miracle for you though. My pain at least hasn't left me so cold that I'm not happy to see someone else suceed at this late stage.

I literally gave it my all during this. Tried every sale, ever resale, every competition. No joy. Christ, I even took 3 days annual leave during the secret resales highly likely period and pressed f5 every minute without fail. This year has been a bit rubbish to me life wise, so I was really banking on Glastonbury as a morale booster. I still cant believe it's played out like this. 

Edited by boredawn

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

have an upvote from me kinky ... :-) you know we are all crossing our fingers for you

Thanks big man, I just wish there was a way to get everyone in here in! 

Pam seeing a lot of adverts on Craigslist offering ways in. I'm assuming it's the local ticket thing if you're that way inclined

14 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Our faceshape is similar but she has very dark hair and im light haired. She is quite a bit younger too. I am going to put one of those temporary dyes on later, might as well go for it. I do also have her ID. 

On another thread someone said that if they are suspicious of your ticket, they will take you off to a tent and give you a google maps quiz about things near where you live.

I'd start revising now!

Edited by windy_miller

2 minutes ago, windy_miller said:

On another thread someone said that if they are suspicious of your ticket, they will take you off to a tent and give you a google maps quiz about things near where you live.

I'd start revising now!

Perfect, im on it. I am going to say its my parents address so if im vague thats why but ill at least have some answers. 

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Just had a call from dc offering me a place on the crossing team. Does mean missing Radiohead and justice (who I really wanted to see) but it's a guaranteed way in.

fuck it, I'm going for it. Can't be doing waiting around much longer!

I dont blame you my dear, better to be safe than sorry. If I do end up working some of the time I dont mind swapping something and doing your Radiohead night. Ill let you know how I get on.

6 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Just had a call from dc offering me a place on the crossing team. Does mean missing Radiohead and justice (who I really wanted to see) but it's a guaranteed way in.

fuck it, I'm going for it. Can't be doing waiting around much longer!

Aaah that's fab news!!! 

3 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

I dont blame you my dear, better to be safe than sorry. If I do end up working some of the time I dont mind swapping something and doing your Radiohead night. Ill let you know how I get on.

Amazing, what team have you been offered? I'm a crossing werewolf apparently.

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Aaah that's fab news!!! 

Indeed it is, and for some reason my deposit is being listed as paid. Apparently they are querying it but I'm hoping I get processed none the less!

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

Amazing, what team have you been offered? I'm a crossing werewolf apparently.

Indeed it is, and for some reason my deposit is being listed as paid. Apparently they are querying it but I'm hoping I get processed none the less!

It was crossing too, but I said ill call them late tomorrow to confirm, all spaces might be filled so I might not be of any help. But im not worried about seeing Radiohead so if I can I will. 

Just now, Xtal67 said:

Nice one @Kinkyinuit!! Better to be there than not be there! Hope you get to se Radiohead and the shifts work out!

Thanks guys! I'm still waiting for my ticket to arrive on the off chance it does before I have to pay my deposit. But either way I'm going!

this has been an absolute rollercoaster. Thank you for all the support, you've been incredible.

congratulations to all those who have found a way in, to the ones that haven't, there's still hope!

much love to you all, you beauties!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, markian said:

Can anyone tell me about hospitality tickets? Does anyone know what the deal with the photo id required. Would my name need to be on a list or is it just so they know who is on site and allocated a ticket? Thanks.

When I had them name on ticket had to match your  ID