Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, Sea Glass said:

I am totally chilled out and am just voicing an opinion. I just find it odd that so many people talk about the whole spirit of Glastonbury, don't pee on the land, respect the farm type stuff etc, but as soon as they find themselves ticketless they soon forget those morals and start begging for an illegal way in. 

A bit like the  good old days then when people jumped the fence even if tickets was still available , always somebody who wants to get in and will get in , good luck to em all 

17 minutes ago, Sea Glass said:

I am totally chilled out and am just voicing an opinion. I just find it odd that so many people talk about the whole spirit of Glastonbury, don't pee on the land, respect the farm type stuff etc, but as soon as they find themselves ticketless they soon forget those morals and start begging for an illegal way in. 

On that note, and speaking about Glasto spirit, in Eavis's own words "bunk in"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/newstoad.net/2013/04/21/just-climb-over-the-wall-say-glastonbury-organisers/amp/

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

On that note, and speaking about Glasto spirit, in Eavis's own words "bunk in"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/newstoad.net/2013/04/21/just-climb-over-the-wall-say-glastonbury-organisers/amp/

"Land owner Michael Eavis has said that while he has enjoyed being rich beyond his wildest dreams, the festival has suffered since people stopped trying to bunk in.  “The whole things turned into a giant outdoor oxford university halls of residence.""

hmm

27 minutes ago, Abster said:

Claim you have that skin whiting disease/disorder/condition that Micheal Jackson had/has

my eldest has this (Vitiligo) she could get in every year as she changes that much... good we can find humour in it 

20 minutes ago, Janaka said:

The Glastonbury spirit is about the camaraderie, friendship and support int his thread over the last 8 weeks - not some no mark troll coming in here telling people what they should and shouldnt do. 

This is Glastonbury we're talking about here. Short of fucking someone else over - you have a way of getting in  - you use it. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

The Glastonbury spirit is about the camaraderie, friendship and support int his thread over the last 8 weeks - not some no mark troll coming in here telling people what they should and shouldnt do. 

This is Glastonbury we're talking about here. Short of fucking someone else over - you have a way of getting in  - you use it. 

You're god damn right. 

Anyone know how Village tickets work?  Just spoke with someone who said he has a village ticket with his photo on, but he's entitled to transfer it and take other people in - hence he would take me in, then receive payment.  Hmm

Edited by Janaka

41 minutes ago, Sea Glass said:

I hope your opinion keeps you warm at night. 

15 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

my eldest has this (Vitiligo) she could get in every year as she changes that much... good we can find humour in it 

Dark humor can be the best, My brother is disabled spina biffida always joking about his disability, but according to the Government he was abled bodied  last year while we was fighting for his PIP to be reinstated.... often joke about the summer he could walk, run, hop, jump and give me (little sister) piggy backs!

Chap at the mini tescos end of my road has it, you look at his hands and forearms see a white person with moles yet rest of skin (on show he does not stand there naked) is a black man, its most odd/confusing! xx

Man I should of asked Micheal when I meet him in 2014, for a lifetime ticket instead of being star struck and muttering thank you a hundred times!

I should be entitled (god hate that word no one is entitled to anything) to a lifetime ticket, my argument is its my birthday on Friday (23rd June)

Micheal if you are reading this ;) xxx

3 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

So just caught up on the last few pages and I'd just like to get serious for a short moment.:) I saw the poo crew post and read the following replies saying that it would be a step too far for people. I'd just like to say that it's a way into the festival! If it's too much for you then fair enough but it's great you're all thinking about what it entails. Somebody has to do this (literally) shit job and next time you're at the festival bear this in mind and try to leave the long drops in at least the same if not better state than you find them.

Makes a shit job slightly better for the people that do have to do it so they may enjoy their festival too!

I respect the poo crew and do my best to treat the loos like my own. Just don't want to do it ok. I'm 90% certain I will miss GF2017 now and can handle that.

I'm a tough old cookie but that LD smell is a killer in cold weather.

8 minutes ago, Abster said:

Dark humor can be the best, My brother is disabled spina biffida always joking about his disability, but according to the Government he was abled bodied  last year while we was fighting for his PIP to be reinstated.... often joke about the summer he could walk, run, hop, jump and give me (little sister) piggy backs!

Chap at the mini tescos end of my road has it, you look at his hands and forearms see a white person with moles yet rest of skin (on show he does not stand there naked) is a black man, its most odd/confusing! xx

you have to have humour especially as mine is female.. my grandson  has it too and he is mixed race ... it's just something that we are used to and have spent many fun days picking out maps and other rude Images  drawing on her skin .. its not life threatening and she has had it all her life... it gets worse but so slowly so we never notice... others do though 

My husband has had an internal defibrillator due to a big heart attack at 24 and he gets ribbed mercilessly  ... keep telling him to shove something in the microwave for me :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

I respect the poo crew and do my best to treat the loos like my own. Just don't want to do it ok. I'm 90% certain I will miss GF2017 now and can handle that.

I'm a tough old cookie but that LD smell is a killer in cold weather.

I was tempted to sign up but I knew I would not have been able to hack it and disappear into the festival. 

So really, I did the right thing there 

3 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I was tempted to sign up but I knew I would not have been able to hack it and disappear into the festival. 

So really, I did the right thing there 

I've tried my best so focus on next October. My sons group set off today, many are fest beginners so I'll let them be mindsmacked as I was 1st time.

Hope your ticket comes in the morning man!!!

12 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

you have to have humour especially as mine is female.. my grandson  has it too and he is mixed race ... it's just something that we are used to and have spent many fun days picking out maps and other rude Images  drawing on her skin .. its not life threatening and she has had it all her life... it gets worse but so slowly so we never notice... others do though 

My husband has had an internal defibrillator due to a big heart attack at 24 and he gets ribbed mercilessly  ... keep telling him to shove something in the microwave for me :rofl:

:rofl: Death by microwave, that is brillant

It is the only way through the good and bad times xxx

9 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

I've tried my best so focus on next October. My sons group set off today, many are fest beginners so I'll let them be mindsmacked as I was 1st time.

Hope your ticket comes in the morning man!!!

How special! I hope they have a great time, looks like they picked a great year to start.

So do I, my man. So do i

6 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

he has a really wonderful machine indoors that transfers data from his heart every night to the hospital via wifi... we rely on satellite as broadband is non existent ...he thinks I chose the house because internet is rubbish... ...errmmm would I do that :girlwink:

That sounds amazing, I guess satellites are more reliable than wifi too, less chance of failure 

I choose my cars by the lack of boot space... helps me get out of driving my brother to the pub!

42 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Anyone know how Village tickets work?  Just spoke with someone who said he has a village ticket with his photo on, but he's entitled to transfer it and take other people in - hence he would take me in, then receive payment.  Hmm

Do it! Their tickets come with a transferable reentry voucher. Witnessed a happy ending story with one of those today here. And it is a legit way in.