Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

The problem for me would be that I'd just bail on them. Even if they wanted  a 500 quid bond, I know I'd rather lose that than clean the shitters for 5 days!  Ultimately that would be such an asshole move, so its probably best I don't go near it.

See I thought that, but if everyone did that the festival would suffer, so my conscience won.

3 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

That's the beauty of amnesia, you can claim you forgot you were agoraphobic 

Not only that, but it would be bang out of order to discriminate against the mentally impaired in this way. It's all very well refusing entry because you don't know where Tesco is, but this is something else entirely!

Just now, Prophet6 said:

Not only that, but it would be bang out of order to discriminate against the mentally impaired in this way. It's all very well refusing entry because you don't know where Tesco is, but this is something else entirely!

"I forget my name and what I look like, what chance do you think I've got to remember where a bloody Tesco is? It's a miracle I even made it this far!"

cant fail

21 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

The problem for me would be that I'd just bail on them. Even if they wanted  a 500 quid bond, I know I'd rather lose that than clean the shitters for 5 days!  Ultimately that would be such an asshole move, so its probably best I don't go near it.

15 minutes ago, BigChief said:

See I thought that, but if everyone did that the festival would suffer, so my conscience won.

Very admirable of you both :yes:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the moments of suspense and confusion, I hope some of you manage to find your way in. I managed to sort out some work on the farm, I'll be setting off in 30 mins have to arrive today. Good luck and don't lose hope!

Can someone PM me details of the meet up? 

Thanks,

Smexy

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

"I forget my name and what I look like, what chance do you think I've got to remember where a bloody Tesco is? It's a miracle I even made it this far!"

cant fail

Can you not say its your parents address and you've never lived there?

My Glastonbury reg details are all registered to my parents house, so is my driving license bank and car never changed it as used to move too often!

7 minutes ago, Abster said:

Can you not say its your parents address and you've never lived there?

My Glastonbury reg details are all registered to my parents house, so is my driving license bank and car never changed it as used to move too often!

I think I will say its my parents address but still learn some details about it, they would expect you to have visited. Im going to make revision sheets and colour code them, maybe.

If anyone sees a slightly deranged woman on one of the coaches from London with info cards muttering about Tesco it will be me. 

Edited by CatMitt

7 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

I think I will say its my parents address but still learn some details about it, they would expect you to have visited. Im going to make revision sheets and colour code them, maybe.

If anyone sees a slightly deranged woman on one of the coaches from London with info cards muttering about Tesco it will be me. 

Sounds silly but if you have time might be worth going onto google maps and use the little man to walk about key points in the area, then you will have a visual of what area looks like and might help remember easier

Good luck xx

So a friend of one of my best pals apparently has some 'workers wristbands' for £250. Does anyone have any knowledge of whether workers receive wristbands, how they enter the festival etc. etc. 

Obviously I really want to go but do not want to travel all the way from London to not get in. Also I will not be able to get there until probably Friday because I would have to sort out work etc. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Abster said:

Sounds silly but if you have time might be worth going onto google maps and use the little man to walk about key points in the area, then you will have a visual of what area looks like and might help remember easier

Good luck xx

Great shout, ill get on that! Thank you xx

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

So a friend of one of my best pals apparently has some 'workers wristbands' for £250. Does anyone have any knowledge of whether workers receive wristbands, how they enter the festival etc. etc. 

Obviously I really want to go but do not want to travel all the way from London to not get in. Also I will not be able to get there until probably Friday because I would have to sort out work etc. 

Worth asking for more detail, sounds cheap if its not sneaking you in on a band and then taking it off you.

2 minutes ago, BigChief said:

Worth asking for more detail, sounds cheap if its not sneaking you in on a band and then taking it off you.

Yes he said his friend is going down there today and has these workers wristbands. I have asked how many and if he has any photos. Are there checkpoints within the festival where they check your bands once you get in?