Secret resales 2015

Terence99

55 minutes ago, actionstations said:

day splits came out today... I'm happy with that - Thursday Slowdive, Friday Ultimate Painting and Pond, Saturday Band of Horses and Father John Misty, Sunday Timber Timbre, Waxahatchee, Girl Ray and Bill Callahan, absolutely lovely!

Apologies for topic deviation!

19222928_10154434489811856_7813744175483

Slowcoaches on Thursday too!

1 hour ago, helsbellski said:

I've still been lurking here from time to time (when work allows) but there's no way I could go now anyway as I wouldn't be able to get leave and my husband DEFINITELY wouldn't be able to.

So I think it's time for me to bow out. Absolutely gutted I won't be there (feel like crying just writing this!). It would have been my tenth and, to make it even worse, we had tickets (and Worthy View) for last year that we had to give up. Don't think I'll be able to cope with watching it on TV so will probably take my dog for lots of long walks, drink a lot of wine and pretend it's not happening. 

I hope those of you with tickets and those of you who've managed to get work have an AMAZING time. Hopefully see you all on the farm in 2019! x

It's been great having you along for the last few weeks. Sorry you didn't get your tickets but we all surely deserve to be lucky first time next October! Could you really not watch it on telly though? I know if I do fail to make it this year I'll be watching everything. Yes it will be hard but i can't not have any Glastonbury in my life!

Have a great summer.:)

17 minutes ago, Dibnah10893 said:

Thought that was when you'd overestimated what u could drink at the Cider Bus.

It's also true for this

13 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

you can NEVER over drink at the cider bus ... lol

Have you actually been :lol: Their ciders lethal

11 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

It's also true for this

Have you actually been :lol: Their ciders lethal

As my friend says

" Where the staff are more pissed than the customers "

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

ok .. i have been offered band / work passes £550 per head but wont find out till saturday . came through a local contact and seams genuine enough. he aparently gets these every year and they are good to go .

has anyone had any experience of these sorts of tickets ?

Congrats, I got mine this morning. Still can't believe it.

I've done it like 4 times before but this year there were none left up to a couple of days ago. 

If they are the same as mine you get to hang out behind the Pyramid, handy shortcut between stages. 

I'm gutted for everyone that there wasn't a secret resell. 

19 hours ago, Franky said:

Oh wow really :( shit sorry guys, what does the thingy say about previous years ? Is there still hope ? 

I feel like at this point they wouldn't have time to process the order, print the ticket and have it sent out in time really :( I'm sorted myself but been following the thread in solidarity and absolutely gutted for everyone here

Today's the day that reality has really hit for me and I must confess I've shed a little tear. I missed last years through family commitments and was all set for this one. With a fallow year next year it's a long wait to try all again. I wish everyone who's going the best time and my fingers are crossed that this great weather lasts. For those of you working I doth my cap to you - not sure i could face that one. I'll probably still keep this page up but I'm away tomorrow and won't really be back here till Monday. I'll watch bits on TV, it's never easy but i can't totally miss the Radiohead set. I'm sure with a few beers it'll be fine! 

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

It's been great having you along for the last few weeks. Sorry you didn't get your tickets but we all surely deserve to be lucky first time next October! Could you really not watch it on telly though? I know if I do fail to make it this year I'll be watching everything. Yes it will be hard but i can't not have any Glastonbury in my life!

Have a great summer.:)

I haven't watched any of it the last 2 years as just can't bear the jealousy! :( It's easier if I just pretend it's a fallow year! 

For sure we will all be first in the queue next time. Karma will see to it!

Someone on a Facebook page was trying to sell me e-tickets they purchased from the Official Glastonbury sale, and claiming I’ll be fine as  they don’t have photos on them (they had no idea what I was on about when I asked about photos!).

I tried reporting it, but no way to do it on Facebook, and doesn’t seem any other way to report the post. So there’s still a guy trying to con people with his post. Really frustrating, as some poor sod will likely get desperate and hand him some money.

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Its frustrating. But in the wonderful world of See - they've sold the ticket so why should they care whether somebody can show?

Guess so but traders might be a bit pissed off.

36 minutes ago, jimmymac87 said:

Someone on a Facebook page was trying to sell me e-tickets they purchased from the Official Glastonbury sale, and claiming I’ll be fine as  they don’t have photos on them (they had no idea what I was on about when I asked about photos!).

I tried reporting it, but no way to do it on Facebook, and doesn’t seem any other way to report the post. So there’s still a guy trying to con people with his post. Really frustrating, as some poor sod will likely get desperate and hand him some money.

You can flag it and report the person to facebook. 

If you have a Facebook account and want to report someone that's pretending to be you or someone you know:
  1. Go to the profile of the impersonating account. ...
  2. Click on the cover photo and select Report.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report.
Edited by scorp

51 minutes ago, jimmymac87 said:

Tell the festival direct - give them the link.They take this sort of thing very seriously.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/

Edited by Nobody Interesting
  • Upvote 1