Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

He's sound as fuck. Met him in Berlin a few years back, swapped numbers and sporadically kept in touch. He's the most famous person in my phone book next to bollo the gorilla from the mighty boosh.

His music is awesome, always nice when you find out celebs are real people aha. Good luck man!

15 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I would love more than anything to give everyone on here the tickets they clearly deserve

And that is why we love you.

Well I say we, I mean me. :D

just spent a while going through the clashfinder for a friend who's going...

man oh man, I hope I win a competition. got all nostalgic seeing all the regular names, a lot of the small stages are a big incestuous mess but I do love the fact you can see Lekiddo then Mik Artistik then New York Brass band in a row on the thursday... been meaning to see Lekiddo and Mik for years. If I do somehow get there, I'm gonna prioritise the small bands that are always on the lineup but I never end up seeing...

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

And that is why we love you.

Well I say we, I mean me. :D

Bless you. I just soo fed up of 'trendies' getting the tickets just so they can say 'they have been to Glastonbury'. the one in my dept is even staying in a tipi.

45 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I also drink red wine instead of beer at gigs or festivals.. By rights the quantity of wine you drink will be far less that if you were drinking pints of beer.

My problem is I drink wine like it's beer which is why I have been known , from time to time, to get really really pissed!!

Sounds just like my husband!

As of tonight I'm giving up the chase and bowing out officially.

i will probably will pop in to say hi and hope to see more successful ticket stories over the next few days.

its been great having you lot for company over the last 6 weeks (is it that long), we've had laughs, koalas and knobs, but my work has suffered greatly and I need to move on.

if I don't see you in the fields this year, see you in 2019 (and hopefully not after being in this thread again in 2 years time).

Bev

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

i will probably will pop in to say hi and hope to see more successful ticket stories over the next few days.

its been great having you lot for company over the last 6 weeks (is it that long), we've had laughs, koalas and knobs, but my work has suffered greatly and I need to move on.

if I don't see you in the fields this year, see you in 2019 (and hopefully not after being in this thread again in 2 years time).

Bev

Fingers crossed for something for you before you bow out. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you this year, I know come two years time there will be a lot of people offering help to those who need it for the sales. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

It's people who go and say they had an awful time that get me. And then get tickets the next year just because their mates are going!!! If you hated it that much you wouldn't go back, let someone who truly enjoys it go! 

You've just summed up a friend of mine. Declared that he hated it then got FOMO when we said we were going again. Fortunately he's a teacher now so he can't go, but went for 4 years!

And he never got up on a Sunday morning to buy tickets because "you always get them". Proved him wrong this year :(

10 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Bev

Bev

its been a blast . I dare say I won't be around here much either as I really do need to do some work to justify my existence! You take care and I'm sure our paths will cross again.

17 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Bev

It's been emotional. Gutted this rollercoaster is coming to an end but it's been quite the ride.

Regardless of what happens, when we make it in 2019, we need a 2017 secret sales survivor meet up.

Dan

I will put my hands up in front of everyone present and say last year was my first year and we went as We'd thought about going for ages but were too lazy to book it. I went out  of curiosity more than anything else. I guess it was also to 'tick the box' ( and I love music and beer)

But as it transpires it was the best 5 days of my life.

Obviously the best 5 days of my life APART from my honeymoon i may add. :D

Edited by andyb66
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I will put my hands up in front of everyone present and say last year was my first year and we went as We'd thought about going for ages but never got round to it. I went out  of curiosity more than anything else. I guess it was also to 'tick the box' ( and I love music and beer)

Good save :P once you catch the bug there's no curing it! 

I've been here for so long and hoping for you all, but mostly hoping for my bestest friend who I can't believe won't be there to see Radiohead. I'm absolutely devastated and just know it won't be the same.  Part of glasto for me was the joy of seeing joy if that makes sense especially when it's for someone that means so much to me.  If it wasn't for them I would never have gone last year and experienced feelings I never knew I had it really was life changing for me. 

Sorry for the rambling I'm just absolutely gutted.

Edited by jennilily
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I will put my hands up in front of everyone present and say last year was my first year and we went as We'd thought about going for ages but were too lazy to book it. I went out  of curiosity more than anything else. I guess it was also to 'tick the box' ( and I love music and beer)

Well said andy, exactly how I felt 30 years ago at 17 years of age when I jumped into a mates car and he said he was going to Glastonbury festival and did I fancy coming along..... when I walked through that farm gate "it" happened!

Gutted for some of you lot, it aint over til it's over folks x