Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hey everybody!

So I signed up to DC Site Services yesterday and they've put me in the "Crossing Werewolf" team. Anyone else doing crossings? The thing is the *only* reason I'm going to Glasto this year is to see Radiohead, and the Werewolf team says that Friday is a 'late shift', which I'm worried might clash.

First, does anyone who's done this in the past know what the shift times actually are (there are early, late and night shifts listed, 8 hours each)?

Secondly, if it looks like that late shift will clash with Radiohead, is there anyone on "Crossing Dwarf" who'd like to swap, either entire shift pattern or just a single shift, or even just a couple of hours? It might make it easier to cover if we already have it sorted before we arrive! Feel free to PM me if so.

Anyway, feeling relieved that I'm going now in some capacity at least. See you at the cider truck! (If my shift allows)

4 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Hi Lobo

Been on holiday last few days mainly with no signal just happened to see you may have a route in but like myself won't know it's totally genuine until passing through the gates. Let's hope we make so we can catch up with a drink at cider Bus

Its becoming even more stressful than having no lead. 

eCZgzrT.gif

But yes, lets hope were celebrating at the cider bus.

8 minutes ago, pancakeroll said:

Hey everybody!

So I signed up to DC Site Services yesterday and they've put me in the "Crossing Werewolf" team. Anyone else doing crossings? The thing is the *only* reason I'm going to Glasto this year is to see Radiohead, and the Werewolf team says that Friday is a 'late shift', which I'm worried might clash.

First, does anyone who's done this in the past know what the shift times actually are (there are early, late and night shifts listed, 8 hours each)?

Secondly, if it looks like that late shift will clash with Radiohead, is there anyone on "Crossing Dwarf" who'd like to swap, either entire shift pattern or just a single shift, or even just a couple of hours? It might make it easier to cover if we already have it sorted before we arrive! Feel free to PM me if so.

Anyway, feeling relieved that I'm going now in some capacity at least. See you at the cider truck! (If my shift allows)

My mate's in the same group and I have a shift during Radiohead as well. But their website says it should be possible to change shifts or plan (lunch)breaks to see the artists you want, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, pancakeroll said:

Hey everybody!

Yes. If you look at their info it does say that they will try to accommodate requests to see a particular artist. You're so lucky getting alternating day/evening shifts at this stage. I sorted mine last Thursday and ended up with 4 12 hour night shifts! I've requested a change to days and evenings so fingers crossed for me too! Awesome that you're going though! 

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Has anyone got a response from seetickets about what's going on with their page today? Or are we chalking it up to just one of those things? 

If you call them via a landline, it's 13p a minute and you might be kept waiting for an hour. dunno what a mobile call would cost per min.

Just now, MJ88 said:

Yes. If you look at their info it does say that they will try to accommodate requests to see a particular artist. You're so lucky getting alternating day/evening shifts at this stage. I sorted mine last Thursday and ended up with 4 12 hour night shifts! I've requested a change to days and evenings so fingers crossed for me too! Awesome that you're going though! 

Yeah I know I'm very lucky. They first put me on 7-night shifts, then 8-day shifts, then out of nowhere it suddenly changed to these alternating ones! Couldn't believe my luck so very quickly confirmed it and downloaded my pass haha

Just been scouring my phone contact list to see if there's anyone I know who could possibly help and remembered that I've got Jackmaster's mobile number after meeting him in Berlin a couple of years ago. He said he would get me guestlist whenever I wanted, surely this counts?  Half tempted to give it a go. The worst is he could say no, right?

1 hour ago, mjsell said:

Ahhhhhh

Just found out my best mate (the person I have been trying to get a ticket for) has got a way in to the festival.

I sent him a link to the R1 comp and he told me that our mate who's sibling is playing has been able to sort him out, he wasnt going to tell anyone but just turn up. He was the only person from our group of 25+ that didnt manage to get a ticket and I felt responsible for that because I organised the groups for the sales.

I'm so fucking happy.

That's brilliant news!! 

3 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Just been scouring my phone contact list to see if there's anyone I know who could possibly help and remembered that I've got Jackmaster's mobile number after meeting him in Berlin a couple of years ago. He said he would get me guestlist whenever I wanted, surely this counts?  Half tempted to give it a go. The worst is he could say no, right?

I'd give it a go, absolutely, if it's still his number 

11 minutes ago, BigChief said:

I agreed, if not just for comedy value, not like you are ever going to use the number for anything, so if he doesn't reply, who cares :D

think I might go full bore scottish on him.  I reckon if I channel my inner Begbie, he'll have no choice but get me a ticket