Secret resales 2015

Terence99

That's it then. My last lead into Glasto has fallen through. That will make seven near successes so I think I'm going to draw a line in the sand and call it a day. So come next week I shall be waving off my partner to my favourite place on earth. Summer ruined

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

That's it then. My last lead into Glasto has fallen through. That will make seven near successes so I think I'm going to draw a line in the sand and call it a day. So come next week I shall be waving off my partner to my favourite place on earth. Summer ruined

Hang loose, mother goose, in case...

48 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I'm starting to lose all hope myself, but until the last competition is drawn and the gates open, there is still a chance.

it might send me insane, but I can't give up now.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm starting to lose all hope myself, but until the last competition is drawn and the gates open, there is still a chance.

it might send me insane, but I can't give up now.

I'm with u all the way. But I do think the insanity has already taken hold!

7 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

It's ok. I've had a glass of wine and feel better about the world. Things will work out. We will all win the competitions and there will be a resale

lol.....just imagine,  Meet you for a cheeky rose if we get there ;)

13 minutes ago, RayC said:

Having given up a fortnight ago due to work and lack of internet access, I'd gotten used to the idea of not going, then I see this in Aldi and begin to ponder!!!

20170612_183830.jpg

Now stock up on twix's and your good to go! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jimmymac87 said:

Good luck! I imagine for every horror story there are many more quiet success stories of people getting in with bought tickets, mates tickets, borrowed tickets.... wishing you luck

Well said jimmy mac, lonely are the brave and all that, but as they sang in the song "you've gotta make it happen"

9 hours ago, ohmygod said:

Also registered and been accepted thansk to @dougal1 - star !

Have you been allocated a job yet?  I just got the acceptance with nothing particular mentioned and have now emailed them back with the jobs I'd like.  Torn between the 5 day 12 hr 'Clicker Team' shifts leavng you free at nights or shorter shifts in the 'Chaperoning Team' & 'Crossing Teams' - only 6hrs - but alternating between nights and days meaning I'll see Radiohead but not the Foos'

The other option - as theyre not a charity - is to turn up, do Wed to Friday shifts and then melt away come Friday   ........... 

Excellent news for both of you :)

• Upvote 1