Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I've been to a fair number in my time, Glasto feels like a second home, and it's Sod's law that I haven't got ticket for the best line up in years. Still checking though, more in blind faith than anything else now! I've decided Wednesday is the cut off point before I drive myself mad!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

most definitely.  I should get a photo of the tickets tomorrow, if they're legit, I'll let you guys know and you can have a rap battle to determine who wins the other ticket.  I can't think of anything fairer.

I'm only looking for one, so I'll get practising to pancakeroll deep!

I've just found a comp through Blssoms band on their twitter that ran on Friday from 10am till 10pm too late to enter now but in the t+c's it says the comp is also open mon, tues and weds, from 10am till 10pm. But I can find nothing at all?

IMG_2119.PNG

few extra position have become available for Glastonbury festival so we have temporarily re-opened applications!

It's looking like it's going to be sunny and gorgeous over the next few weeks so don't miss out on this last minute opportunity, apply online.

If you'd like to discuss the positions available then please don't hesitate to contact the office on 01733 200713.

ive seen other lurkers have made an account after following this thread and I've decided to do the same to show my admiration of you lot! 

Don't know any of you personally (but feels like I do after reading your highs and lows) but the few that have managed to get tickets last minute. Fair play. Really happy for you. 

And if I remember I might pop by your secret resale meet just to say hello! But odds are I'll be face down in a DUSTY ditch somewhere!

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure about last year but the t+c's say, between 4+6 they will play an audio clip and you have to text in with the year you think the clip is from. 20 correct entrants will be selected and interviewed about their Glastonbury and 6music knowledge and passion. After that if successful you will be chosen to take part in a knock out final on the show on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Carpyrob said:

And if I remember I might pop by your secret resale meet just to say hello! But odds are I'll be face down in a DUSTY ditch somewhere!

You won't be a million miles away from me then!

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, markian said:

I'm not sure about last year but the t+c's say, between 4+6 they will play an audio clip and you have to text in with the year you think the clip is from. 20 correct entrants will be selected and interviewed about their Glastonbury and 6music knowledge and passion. After that if successful you will be chosen to take part in a knock out final on the show on Wednesday.

Jesus, that sounds stressful! I was hoping to just answer the phone with a word from the previous day like on Radio 1! :lol: