Secret resales 2015

Terence99

40 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

@babyblade41 - would have thought you were used to early starts in the farming game? Or I have listened to too much Archers? Or Have I not understood when you've talked about it before?

I'm a total Archers addict and even 3.45 is a bit too early for me especially going to bed much later than normal and waking up every hour inbetween .  Usually up about 5.30 to let the ducks out any earlier and Mr Fox can still be around 

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I watched til midnight and went to bed with a smile on my face - thankfully that smile remained when I woke up.

and this made me laugh lots too :D Poor Jez
Image result for corbyn high five gif

Haha, I can see the daily mail getting their Jeremy Corbyn - sex pest headline ready!:D

I did that to a girl on the train last night. I managed to trip over a crisp packet and my right hand found itself on her left hooter.

And that your honour is the gospel truth!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I did that to a girl on the train last night. I managed to trip over a crisp packet and my right hand found itself on her left hooter.

And that your honour is the gospel truth!

Yeah yeah. Tell it to the judge!

1 hour ago, BigChief said:

Surprised there are still no BBC competitions to be honest, usually they have several in the couple of weeks up to the festival.

Imagine winning tickets via Radio1 then being the victim of an attack? BBC may be playing it safe.

1 hour ago, babyblade41 said:

I'm a total Archers addict and even 3.45 is a bit too early for me especially going to bed much later than normal and waking up every hour inbetween .  Usually up about 5.30 to let the ducks out any earlier and Mr Fox can still be around 

So am I :) Freddie did the right thing sacking off his maths re-sit and going to the I.O.W instead :) 

4 minutes ago, markian said:

Not the only cock up by the looks of things.

IMG_2093.PNG

I'd be fuming. At least he has his mates ticket. Someone on another thread has had a stranger sign for tickets but no way of finding who / where then ended up. SEE, GF and royal mail all refusing to take responsibility. Poor guys!