Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi Guys and Good Morning

Still hoping you guys are going to find a way to obtain tickets although I have got mine I not sure

100 per cent that I will gain entrance until I pass through that gate. Everything appears legit with the company

I have dealt with but who knows fingers crossed.

Its good to know their are some happy endings on here and I'm sure their will be more.

Come on Guys don't give up you come so far and deserve to be there!!!!!:) 

Edited by davetherave2

10 hours ago, Big durbs said:

What's the deal with Sunday day tickets , can you rock up Sunday morning and pay on the gate , or am I just being hopeful and dense 

Its exactly the same process as weekend tickets. You have a ticket with your photo on it and it costs £85. I was talking to a friend last night who always goes on a Sunday. Her parents live in Glastonbury so she is registered at that address. 

Morning everyone!

@davetherave2 I think the past few success stories should fuel us ticketless to not give up, its certainly dragged me out of my 'its over' slump i hit last Friday. This thread is proof that anything can happen still, even this close to the fest. Its not over for us yet.

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

@MilkyJoe, can you send me your details? I keep my monitors running, if a resale happens I'll try to get you a golden ticket! @Nobody Interesting, are you still in need for a ticket as well?

I got mine in October - I was here helping others (who I think are sorted) but thanks :)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

It was really fun - good weather its biggest asset though. Not much of a vibe otherwise! I saw:

Local Natives, Pinegrove, Broken Social Scene, Glass Animals, Bon Iver, Slayer, Fatima Yamaha, The Growlers, Mac De Marco, The XX, Run The Jewels, Pond, a little bit of Van Morrison, Angel Olsen, Joey Purd, Arcade Fire and Skepta. Think I've forgotten loads but yeah. Missed a few things because the stages are really far apart, bit like glasto in that respect except absolute dead space inbetween. At least even if you are trekking from Williams Green to the Park you have a thousand amazing things to discover en route! 

Would go again though, as I say, weather a massive draw!

I hope everyone can find a way into worthy who doesn't have one yet. Feel so bad for you guys and my friends that are missing out. 

Good to hear! Was tempted to go this year, the weather would also be a big draw for me. I expect other festivals to be lacking the non stop visual treats and entertainment of Glastonbury so that wouldnt put me off really. Great selection of bands you caught too,absolutely love RTJ, Mac De Marco and Arcade Fire.

34 minutes ago, Robinn said:

@MilkyJoe, can you send me your details? I keep my monitors running, if a resale happens I'll try to get you a golden ticket! @Nobody Interesting, are you still in need for a ticket as well?

Sure thing buddy. Appreciated.:)

Morning all. Is this the last stand or are we going into next week too?!:)

2 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

On the basis that I've done F - ALL work for the past 4 weeks... I'm still in.

In for a penny, in for a pound

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

Straight in to next week full force.

Ahh well I can't bloody leave now then can I :D

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Definite morning after feeling from me this morning. Staying up to watch the results seemed such a good idea at the time

I didn't stay up but got up about 3.45 and watched them coming in..... having a bit of an energy slump now 

Still back to business ..how is the optimism this very wet Friday morning ???

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Definite morning after feeling from me this morning. Staying up to watch the results seemed such a good idea at the time

I watched til midnight and went to bed with a smile on my face - thankfully that smile remained when I woke up.

and this made me laugh lots too :D Poor Jez
Image result for corbyn high five gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, babyblade41 said:

I didn't stay up but got up about 3.45 and watched them coming in..... having a bit of an energy slump now 

Still back to business ..how is the optimism this very wet Friday morning ???

@babyblade41 - would have thought you were used to early starts in the farming game? Or I have listened to too much Archers? Or Have I not understood when you've talked about it before?

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I watched til midnight and went to bed with a smile on my face - thankfully that smile remained when I woke up.

and this made me laugh lots too :D Poor Jez
Image result for corbyn high five gif

That failed high five is the only thing keeping me going this morning, after staying up until 3.30 watching the election  results