Secret resales 2015

Terence99

11 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Great to see a couple of the hardcore managing to nab tickets in their own way, well done folks!

I've an interview in Manchester tomorrow morning so sods law dictates the resale will happen then!

I'm not around too much tomorrow but willing to help if it happened on my tea break 

52 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Last year I spent that on ticket/ camper van ticket and camper van hire. 

You'll save that on beer costs with the number of beers you've been promised by folk in this thread

I've just been counting up in my head how many beers people are going to buy me on account of my untamed wit and charm.  I'm thinking at least .. well.. maybe 1!  If not less....

30 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Great to see a couple of the hardcore managing to nab tickets in their own way, well done folks!

I've an interview in Manchester tomorrow morning so sods law dictates the resale will happen then!

How it goes well buddy

Ok I'm in. I called DC after seeing a post on here. I had minutes to get in my application and pay the deposit but I managed it. I have received a phone call and an email to confirm I will be working the festival. 

Should also be able to make the Thursday meet! 

How happy am I? Very! 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

And everyone loves a happy ending :D

well I know I do !!

I live for happy endings.... I'm planing to see everyone possible even if it's just a quick hello... talk about being rejuvenated ... Thought I'd be a fish out of water in here but so far from it 

21 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

Ok I'm in. I called DC after seeing a post on here. I had minutes to get in my application and pay the deposit but I managed it. I have received a phone call and an email to confirm I will be working the festival. 

Should also be able to make the Thursday meet! 

How happy am I? Very! 

What work are you doing? I just don't think I could manage to work at a festival, as when would I sleep?!

I've decided to give it until Wednesday and then I am giving up. The combination of my partner going and my anxiety is going to push me over the edge otherwise :( So far I have got my hopes up five times and reached a dead end so its not doing my health any favours.