Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Well, good news from this side of the North Sea: I found my way in! :) 

Me and my mate will be working this year. Far from ideal, but at least we're there and while we will be doing different jobs, we will have the same shifts, so we can go watch some bands during the weekend!

I have no experience with working on a festival, but I'm excited to at least be able to attend! :)

Yey

5 minutes ago, Buggy Boy said:

Sorry, new at this as wasn't sure if it was the correct thing to do, but seen others letting people know how to get tickets. Spending £2k. So thought i would try to help someone. Just after face value, not trying to make a profit!

No worries, it may help people if you said where the coach is from.:)

8 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Me and my mate will be working this year. Far from ideal, but at least we're there and while we will be doing different jobs, we will have the same shifts, so we can go watch some bands during the weekend!

I have no experience with working on a festival, but I'm excited to at least be able to attend! :)

Any advise on getting jobs?

I'm working through every food caterer's twitter account asking for jobs but no luck as yet

12 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Great news Congrats Boy Wonder!

3 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I do - but everyone else I was going with hasn't. So I was going to hand my ticket back at the beginning of May. Then I discovered this thread. This gave me faith that I'd get everyone in somehow. But it hasnt happened. So either I let the ticket go - or go anyway. I'm doing the latter - but will definitely be up for a meet with everyone if its on and people can find the time.

There is a friend there who I will meet up with - but will unfortunately be sending wish you were here photos back to the others

oh no, I didn't realise. what a shame. Don't give your ticket up!  if you need some new buds to camp with there's 12 of us in Kidney Mead (near cider bus)..you'd be most welcome. defo up for a cider or three in any case. but keep on keeping the faith, you just never know! :) 

2 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

oh no, I didn't realise. what a shame. Don't give your ticket up!  if you need some new buds to camp with there's 12 of us in Kidney Mead (near cider bus)..you'd be most welcome. defo up for a cider or three in any case. but keep on keeping the faith, you just never know! :) 

Oh, my mates will be in Kidney Mead as well (as usual). @Sabbou is lurking here too trying for my other half. You'll need to come for Cider at the not-so-secret-secret-sales-thread meet up