Secret resales 2015

Terence99

In 2007 my other half kept trying to make me watch the sunrise. Everyday I was like "it sounds wet out there, let me sleep".

Turns out he was so keen because he was planning to propose. Ah well, I love him but I also love getting an adequate amount of sleep. Rock & roll!

1 minute ago, baggienick68 said:

Year before last I managed to lose my reading glasses within ten minutes of being on site. Never got them back. Fortunately I had a pair of cheapo spares in the van.

I think leaving my proper glasses in the car will be the best thing as I'd have a job getting home without them... so cheap reading glasses x 2 and some sunglasses then

4 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

looks like I will be going until I'm on my last then ... hope to get to meet you all someday xx

After tomorrow I have to give up on hopes of going this year as won't be able to book the time off work. Very sad (have never failed to get tickets before, somehow!) but it's one of those things. I'll hopefully be back in 2019 and beyond!

Have the most incredible time! x

Just now, Simsy said:

In 2007 my other half kept trying to make me watch the sunrise. Everyday I was like "it sounds wet out there, let me sleep".

Turns out he was so keen because he was planning to propose. Ah well, I love him but I also love getting an adequate amount of sleep. Rock & roll!

wow what a tale to tell the kids and what a sweetie... I got asked what I was doing in 4 weeks time ...actually both times ... it must be me 

Just now, helsbellski said:

After tomorrow I have to give up on hopes of going this year as won't be able to book the time off work. Very sad (have never failed to get tickets before, somehow!) but it's one of those things. I'll hopefully be back in 2019 and beyond!

Have the most incredible time! x

If I can get in next time and no major mis haps this time it will be great to catch up ...hope is not over just yet 

Just now, BigChief said:

The stylist one or whatever it was? Doubt they'll announce it have being drawn either :(

Also I just assumed everyone stayed up for sunrise, don't think I'd manage to get up for one :blink:

Wait until you get older and see that sleeping in is bad ... we need as many hours as possible in the day but succumb by 10.00 pm... it's an age thing and see the sunrise most days as I fear of how many sunrises are left to see .

I think my days of seeing the sunrise after a night out are a long distant memory 

3 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

Wait until you get older and see that sleeping in is bad ... we need as many hours as possible in the day but succumb by 10.00 pm... it's an age thing and see the sunrise most days as I fear of how many sunrises are left to see .

I think my days of seeing the sunrise after a night out are a long distant memory 

Never say never, as anything can happen, especially at Glastonbury!

13 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Just wondering if those here that are going will be taking part in the world record for largest peace sign? Thursday stone circle midday? It's on facebook under event 'peace on the farm'. Over 5,000 have said theyre going already and they only need 5,900 to beat the record.

Totally - if not on shift....

16 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Just wondering if those here that are going will be taking part in the world record for largest peace sign? Thursday stone circle midday? It's on facebook under event 'peace on the farm'. Over 5,000 have said theyre going already and they only need 5,900 to beat the record.

will I need a satnav to find it ???

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

I pray your shifts finish before midday every day!

Have an upvote for that. 

In my head's rainbow and unicorn world I can get 2 out of three out of the way come Friday midday and just miss out on Saturday afternoon. 

The real world might hold some surprises for me ;)

At least I am lucky enough to be there.

21 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Slightly cruel to post this on a chat for people not actually able to go…

4 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

Slightly cruel to post this on a chat for people not actually able to go…

I can assure you i am not being cruel in the slightest, there are people here who will be attending and of course its going to be mentioned a few times! Im still hoping to get my sister and niece there, but not everyone is going to make it. 

• Upvote 2