Secret resales 2015

Terence99

47 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

My brother said if I'd asked him back in October I could have got tickets.. He mumbled something about a private web link where you can get tickets without going through the rigmarole of the general sales but only seetickets employees know about. 

Got no idea what he's on about.  :ph34r:

Been reading nonsense in here for so long now I am not sure if you are joking or not :lol:

6 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

He rolled it to 978!!! Clearly unwittingly.

And nothing happened. @andyb66 call your brother

It's ringing.. I'll let you know what he says....

tomorrow..

8 hours ago, Becki7000 said:

I've got to go to bed before a night shift... I'm definitely going to miss page 978 and the resale aren't I?!

It's here! Are you awake?!

6 hours ago, davetherave2 said:

Hi Guys

I'm afraid I've given up with a resale happening and have decided I was not prepared to miss out

(don't shoot me)!!! so have gone for a VIP camping package for 2k 

It's a lot money and I be camping on my own with all the posh guys around me which I'm not

sure I will enjoy and I've probably upset my best mate who would have come with me in the bargain.

I weighed it up and at my age 2 years down the line would I go again may be not so I'm willing to pay although

I might feel like a fish out of the water wait till they see me turn up in my 18 year old ford Fiesta lol

I wish all you guys all the luck in the world to obtain tickets you all deserve it.

Amazing news for you Dave and to others on here that have managed to secure tickets today. Just because I'm jealous as hell doesn't mean I'm not over the moon for all of you.:)

Just up for my latest nightshift to see us hit the magical 978 which to be fair will probably have passed tomorrow! Also nice to see so much positivity still remaining.

No matter what happens in the next 2 weeks, we'll always have the resale thread!:)