Secret resales 2015

Terence99

15 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

what's wrong with living in this thread lol! this thread is my daily bread! probably need to get a new life when I get back from glasto though..oh and a brother who works at See!

My brother said if I'd asked him back in October I could have got tickets.. He mumbled something about a private web link where you can get tickets without going through the rigmarole of the general sales but only seetickets employees know about. 

Got no idea what he's on about.  :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

All you guys are all so amazing.....I wish I could give myself and all of the ticketless a ticket........

Got to say Out of everyone here , and I say this with an immense amount of sincerity, I am the most amazing! :D

3 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

Do you know what sites they were - I'd love to volunteer to work - much appreciated 

No i don't know any sites specifically..but im sure theres plenty of work still on offer..lots of people drop out etc. You could try seeing if brothers bar or thatchers need any staff. Or even oxfam, clothes/food stalls. I just don't remember names of traders and there are hundreds! You may just get rewarded for a bit of hunting and phoning around. Good luck! :)

I realize it's a noble thing to do by volunteering but I'd be gutted that I had to work and wasn't able to drink my body weight in beer and stagger from stage to tent to stage and then to somewhere else that I can't think of... 

8 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

No i don't know any sites specifically..but im sure theres plenty of work still on offer..lots of people drop out etc. You could try seeing if brothers bar or thatchers need any staff. Or even oxfam, clothes/food stalls. I just don't remember names of traders and there are hundreds! You may just get rewarded for a bit of hunting and phoning around. Good luck! :)

Great thoughts - searching already - will let you know weer your inspiration comes to fruition.

6 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I realize it's a noble thing to do by volunteering but I'd be gutted that I had to work and wasn't able to drink my body weight in beer and stagger from stage to tent to stage and then to somewhere else that I can't think of... 

In 2008 so frightened was i at not being able to get a ticket after missing out on 2007..i secured my first time working as a car park steward, before tickets went on sale. Then it didnt sell out so i bought one, and my cousin took my place working. It was fun..i drank so much on the friday i woke up on saturday excited to be seeing kings of leon..and id missed them by about 10hrs asleep in the tent!

Just now, frizzydizzymizzy said:

In 2008 so frightened was i at not being able to get a ticket after missing out on 2007..i secured my first time working as a car park steward, before tickets went on sale. Then it didnt sell out so i bought one, and my cousin took my place working. It was fun..i drank so much on the friday i woke up on saturday excited to be seeing kings of leon..and id missed them by about 10hrs asleep in the tent!

You missed them by ten hours?!? Bloody hell.. I want two pints of what she was drinking!

I often do mental things like that. I remember once I drank so much horlicks before I went to bed I had to go to the loo twice in the night and I only managed to read the first two pages of Antiques Weekly before I nodded off and I woke up with my glasses still on my head.. Crazy days!!

Just now, frizzydizzymizzy said:

i have never, ever drank so much from the cider bus since! its just too close to the camp its dangerous!

I knew there was a good reason I don't drink cider... and that's it!

1 hour ago, Penrhos said:

You need to up the smut factor - meet in NYC wearing nothing but a moustache!

Now that is the best idea I've ever heard. There's as much chance of us all getting tickets as that happening. COME SEE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

I wish all of you still posting in this thread the best of luck, and also echo the 'please vote' sentiment. Unless you want to voty Tory, check here to see who would best benefit from your vote to oust the Conservatives in your area: https://www.tactical2017.com

obviously, it may not work, but I am changing who I normally vote for as I think (the disgraced former minister)  Liam Fox is  an utter prick, and hope he loses.

• Upvote 1