Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

Awww really pleased that some people have got in today. Still gutted that my miracle hasn't happened.

If i had a magic wand I'd give it a wave.... and then probably get locked up for indecency!!

9 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I would do the same for you ;) do enjoy your smutty sense of humour!

I'm glad someone does! 

People don't understand how difficult it is turning perfectly normal comments on their heads and into something rather saucy! I'm a master of the smut!

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I'm glad someone does! 

People don't understand how difficult it is turning perfectly normal comments on their heads and into something rather saucy! I'm a master of the smut!

That you are sir. Now let us both get tickets de Glasto and challenge our smutty boundaries in shangri la :) Could never understand peeps that don't like a joke.

Just now, Kris1980 said:

That you are sir. Now let us both get tickets de Glasto and challenge our smutty boundaries in shangri la :) Could never understand peeps that don't like a joke.

I'll see you there.. beers on me!

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

You need to up the smut factor - meet in NYC wearing nothing but a moustache!

I'll just give my brother a call to ask him if he knows what time Seetickets is open till...He works there. 

I guess I could have asked him to get me tickets in the first place and saved me the effort of living in this thread for the last couple of months and not seeing the light of day.

Bugger!!

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

of course, every job has a graveyard shift, pressing that button will be the highlight of their evening and our year!

There is a joke in there somewhere about pressing buttons. But that would be childish and somewhat rude... so I won't..

9 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I'll just give my brother a call to ask him if he knows what time Seetickets is open till...He works there. 

I guess I could have asked him to get me tickets in the first place and saved me the effort of living in this thread for the last couple of months and not seeing the light of day.

Bugger!!

what's wrong with living in this thread lol! this thread is my daily bread! probably need to get a new life when I get back from glasto though..oh and a brother who works at See!

16 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Go on .....go on.....

youve never let on slide before matey 

I know but I'm trying to act all grown up and dispense with the smut!

As my current/first wife often says ' when are you going to grow up'

My usual answer is 'never'

1 hour ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

people are still looking for help on stalls, if you know the names of any traders, worth trying if you're really desperate and don't mind a bit of work peeps. only this evening one of my friends was looking for a guy on facebook to help on their clothing stall but within 10mins she was having to choose from people.

Do you know what sites they were - I'd love to volunteer to work - much appreciated