Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Ok thanks and yikes 948 a few times..what on other threads? I confess the only other threads i think i read was re: tapping into your glasto supply/have you started packing yet (in oct)! My loyalty remains here. 

I mean people have said "remember that guy who said 948?" - a bunch of times so it's not surprising people might remember that over 978 

14 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Page 978 first mention on page 599, seems like forever ago now 

Oh..my poor child..i feel like a terrible mother..but also a fab sister for keeping going! Has it really been this long! 

Everything we own has been crayoned on..thank you See!

Edited by frizzydizzymizzy
Because i missed some out!

9 hours ago, Kris1980 said:

He's a photographer and got in on a press pass just after the main sale (first year though). He's photographed the festival a few times. We tried in the main sale for both of us and then in the resale after for me. Feels really strange that he's going without me......

Shame. 

Good Morning Chaps!!!!

Played a little table tennis action last night and had a beer or two. 

Great to wake up this morning to the early sun blazing through my curtain windows and birds singing majestically

All that's needed now is a early morning See resale for us dedicated followers with passion B)

Edited by davetherave2

13 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Talk to yourself. I do - sometimes its the only time I feel anyone is listening to me.

Oh I frequently talk to myself. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I like to pretend I'm See Tickets and ask myself if it's time to push the button yet!

2 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Morning early risers! It's no fun being here through the night, there's nobody to talk to!

Hope you can make it 24/7 here; if not, you might miss a resale. And if not, why not!  Glue those eyes open.

9 minutes ago, scorp said:

Hope you can make it 24/7 here; if not, you might miss a resale. And if not, why not!  Glue those eyes open.

To be honest working 12 hours a day 7 days a week, I'm pretty much online 24 hours anyway!  Apart from weekends where it's unlikely a resale will take place and I sleep little more, I've been living off 4-5 hours sleep a night over the last few weeks. I stay awake until around 3pm UK time then get a few hours sleep before I get up for my shift. While I'm sleeping my phone is next to my pillow on full volume and my tablet is refreshing the main page every 5 seconds just in case that ping comes through!:)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

12 knob jokes, a few heartaches and a resale .. apart from that sod all really ...

You don't fool me.

No way was there only 12 knob jokes.