Secret resales 2015

Terence99

8 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

Brilliant, I am going to a three day wedding so I am going to have to be surreptitious, although at this point even if the resale does come I think we have ruled out Saturday and Sundays. I will mainly be monitoring tomorrow and Monday. I have the seetickets page open all times on my phone with all the reg and payment details copy and pasted into an email which I also keep open at all times.. might be easier than your piece of paper :) 

I just don't want to panic about retrieving anything else....I printed off the piece of paper 10 times so that I have one everywhere. So sad.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nidon said:

promise ?

3 minutes ago, supasum said:

fuck it 
its going to be 3.45, I've decided 

If it's not then you'll have questions to answer !!!

I'm going to make a prediction.

Im going to get so drunk tonight I may well be sick in one of my shoes... If not both! My predictions are usually pretty accurate...SEE have driven me to drink!

When my current wife checks me into the priory SEE are getting the bill!

Don't have twitter, but been keeping an eye on this thread as I need two tickets, but has anyone asked EE how they select the retweet? From looking at twitter, looks like you can't see 1000s of retweets, so how did they select someone that would have been in the lower 100s?