Secret resales 2015

Terence99

13 minutes ago, marigold83 said:

I have , but didn't know about that little bit of info ,, need to sort that ,, is that something you have to set up? Cheers 

Go into settings... general..keyboard..text replacement 

Edited by andyb66

8 minutes ago, lobo said:

Weve had people asking them still this week.

But the response is the one thats been given every year, so im told. 

That's why we're all still here isn't it? There's no point if we accept what See say.

The mantra "They say that every year" is our principle belief.

Our second is "the people responding to these questions at See wouldn't know anyway". 

Without these - all is lost. We is buggered

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

That's why we're all still here isn't it? There's no point if we accept what See say.

The mantra "They say that every year" is our principle belief.

Our second is "the people responding to these questions at See wouldn't know anyway". 

Without these - all is lost

OYi0y6G.jpg

Edited by actionstations
  • Upvote 18

2 good things have happened today :) 

1) my Glastonbury ticket has turned up, I`m trying for another forum member and have been here since day one.

2) the phone I lost last weekend at BT was found and returned to me by post today.

So lets hope all good things comes in 3`s and they put on sale any returns.

keep the faith people.

Edited by THEBOILERMAN

Apologies, I asked yesterday but no-one responded. I am going on holiday tomorrow and although I know I will not receive the Checkpage text, will I still receive an email? If not does anyone have any suggestions on good alternatives for my tracking on my phone whilst abroad? I will have very intermittent access to my laptop. 

3 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

Apologies, I asked yesterday but no-one responded. I am going on holiday tomorrow and although I know I will not receive the Checkpage text, will I still receive an email? If not does anyone have any suggestions on good alternatives for my tracking on my phone whilst abroad? I will have very intermittent access to my laptop. 

I still received the check page texts when I was in the Bahamas 

2 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

I am overseas at the moment & receive checkpage text alerts. You just have to make sure your phone is set up for overseas. There is wifi all over hotel so I carry my phone, iPad with right page open & my registration & payment on a piece of paper with me at all times. Very sad.

1 minute ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

I am overseas at the moment & receive checkpage text alerts. You just have to make sure your phone is set up for overseas. There is wifi all over hotel so I carry my phone, iPad with right page open & my registration & payment on a piece of paper with me at all times. Very sad.

Brilliant, I am going to a three day wedding so I am going to have to be surreptitious, although at this point even if the resale does come I think we have ruled out Saturday and Sundays. I will mainly be monitoring tomorrow and Monday. I have the seetickets page open all times on my phone with all the reg and payment details copy and pasted into an email which I also keep open at all times.. might be easier than your piece of paper :) 

I've received the checkpage alerts in every destination I've been the last two weeks. Bathroom, kitchen, pub, pizza east.. etc. :D

A lot of people accuse me of not being very helpful.. i think they're full of crap! 

• Upvote 2