Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

I'm confused by this - who/where sells these? Just seems random compared to Glastos official 'we're sold out, do not use other traders' line?

Unfortunately I can not advise as was private messaged the details on basis not to disclose info but your ticket comes with the deal

2 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Unfortunately I can not advise as was private messaged the details on basis not to disclose info but your ticket comes with the deal

Hmm tbh 2k sounds cheap for what's supposedly on offer. I'd check with GF to make sure it's not a scam.

1 minute ago, dizzymoo said:

Hmm tbh 2k sounds cheap for what's supposedly on offer. I'd check with GF to make sure it's not a scam.

I checked with GF and they could only account for the companies local to Glasto itself who sell VIP glamping packages. I did a bit of research on the other 2 or 3 companies offering VIP packages and they seem to be legit. They are vat registered and I also checked with companies house to make double sure.

46 minutes ago, JatTay said:

Morning all. Currently on holiday in Cornwall. Went out for a lovely late meal and got back to find we had locked ourselves out of our cottage so have just spent the night in the car. I feel like I've been at a festival - no sleep, still in the same clothes for two days and had to use the disgusting portaloo in the carpark.  Shower and sleep now beckons. 

Terrible!  At least its warm

Definitely back in accepting I'm not going mode after the activity on Tuesday. Gonna give these EE comps a crack and check page runs to next Friday night. Not sure there's much more I can do.

I do wonder if just 100 tickets would cover most of the most desperate in this thread? Seems such a trivial number in the grand scheme of things. Hey ho.

Anyway, positivity! Fingers crossed everyone!

1 minute ago, p.pete said:

Less, I've been deleting them as they come in, but definitely less.

I was getting that many emails yesterday from the 1100001 page it became very distracting - especially as I was supposed to be working but kept picking up my phone every 5 seconds. I ended up modifying my notifications to the main seeticket page only

Just now, nidon said:

I was getting that many emails yesterday from the 1100001 page it became very distracting - especially as I was supposed to be working but kept picking up my phone every 5 seconds. I ended up modifying my notifications to the main seeticket page only

That sounds sensible, I think I'll be doing similar after today.

4 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Less, I've been deleting them as they come in, but definitely less.

I'm trying to tell myself it means nothing but at this stage can't help but feel a little disheartened. 

Need to stop myself, this is not negativity hour! Save that for later!

1 minute ago, p.pete said:

That sounds sensible, I think I'll be doing similar after today.

the main reason I was following the 1100001 page was because I had filled in our reg data and postcode hoping to get a head start in the ticket race. Now that the page has been taken down I saw no benefit to going into panic mode every time a new email alert arrived

1 minute ago, CatMitt said:

I'm trying to tell myself it means nothing but at this stage can't help but feel a little disheartened. 

Need to stop myself, this is not negativity hour! Save that for later!

I think realism is helpful - I'm trying to get a ticket for someone else but we're moving beyond the range of plausible excuses or interpretations as to why there might be such a huge delay (what was the previous longest gap between cancellations and secret resale?  as we're probably approaching double that!).  I'd say we're close to the point of it not being possible to sell tickets, then get the details to the printers, get the machinery back up and running, and then receive and post out those tickets.  Which sucks, it's been incredible in here, and I still really want to get my friend a ticket, just one, if you're listening SEE.

7 minutes ago, nidon said:

the main reason I was following the 1100001 page was because I had filled in our reg data and postcode hoping to get a head start in the ticket race. Now that the page has been taken down I saw no benefit to going into panic mode every time a new email alert arrived

It was also a good page to practice putting your details in super fast speed. Of course minus the racing heartbeat and trembling fingers of the real thing.