Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

I saw this as a kid. I thought Yoda was actually a human and the force had kept him alive for so long, he'd just shrunk and shrivelled as he got older...

I love weird child logic. Thats a good one. As a child, when i first saw Freddy Kruger i didnt know what was up with his face, my conclusion was that he (or someone else) spilt a curry all over his head. 

16 minutes ago, CircuitWizard said:

I do feel like I've lost 3 weeks of my life if this doesn't happen. The only thing that has kept me sane is the people on here!

"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane" - Hermann Hesse

6 hours ago, kingbadger said:

Girlfriend has made the decision to try and go at the very last minute - is there anyone who could possibly hook me up with @siblin's page monitor? Have got the ticket page logged on followthatpage but any help would be appreciated!

DM me i'll give you a link

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Don't shout at me for being negative.

If they haven't had a secret sale by about June 26th I reckon there won't be one. Sorry to put a downer on this wonderful thread. 

:huh:

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Raincatcher said:

I entered an EE competition in 2014 where they were giving away 20 pairs of tickets. You had to think of a useful glasto invention then create a drawing, vine or video of it. Mine was one of only 10 entries retweeted by the official EE twitter account so I thought I was in with a shout. 

Came to the winners announcements and a load of people with twitter accounts with tens of thousands of followers or who work for websites such as the Poke and YouTube vloggers won. Oh and there were only 19 winners.

I'm not bitter though, honestly 

Maybe we should all follow each other so we look more popular! I currently have zero followers so I think my chances are pretty slim.

Just now, Simsy said:

Maybe we should all follow each other so we look more popular! I currently have zero followers so I think my chances are pretty slim.

I don't think it matters, I'm sure someone won with a brand new account - I think they'd set up a few...

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

If it helps I'm on board. what's you twitter thingy? (I don't use twitter unless I need to, such as times like this!)

11 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Don't shout at me for being negative.

If they haven't had a secret sale by about June 26th I reckon there won't be one. Sorry to put a downer on this wonderful thread. 

:huh:

You might be right there ;)

Given they are now shipping tickets I think its fair to say there will not be a secret resale like there has been in previous years.  I think the great line-up and being the last before a fallow year means next to nobody has gotten refunds.  

3 minutes ago, siblin said:

You might be right there ;)

Given they are now shipping tickets I think its fair to say there will not be a secret resale like there has been in previous years.  I think the great line-up and being the last before a fallow year means next to nobody has gotten refunds.  

Blasphemy! Burn the nay sayer  

• Upvote 1