Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, marigold83 said:

Ps, hello to all , I've hijacked the Mrs user name , she has been the main trooper trying for us , but I've noticed she is a bit quiet on here , so thought I'd jump in while I've got a chance , been sent out the Workshop for the day so can't be phone policed, got to say as well,, from what I've been reading ,, everybody on here really deserves a ticket , real comitment 

was it this page, or the other 876 pages which demonstrated the commitment to you?

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

was it this page, or the other 876 pages which demonstrated the commitment to you?

Well I'm hoping you haven't been trying since 2015,!! I have been catching up over the last  3weeks, but hence why not on fb, and the likes , I'm rubbish with forums and social media, does that mean I don't deserve a chance of a ticket tho 

8 minutes ago, Stevie P-alike said:

But why event not found,  all of a sudden? That's what happened just after the non - secret resale. Have See removed Glasto from their event list altogether now? 

It disappeared shortly after an article in the GL made out tickets were available and published the back-door links.

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

Looks like I'm the baby, I'm not 22 until August! :D 

;) wheyyy

2 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

What a great weekend to have your birthday on!! Now see just need to release some tickets!

i know, which is why i'm so desperate to not miss out when loads of people i know (including my boyfriend) are going!!

7 minutes ago, svphie said:

I suddenly feel like the youngest in this thread...

I once stood next to West Holts having a really enjoyable chat with an 80 year old lady and a twenty something lad about one of the bands we'd just watched. I really love the mixing of people and ages as it seems everywhere else wants to divide us and categorise us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Penrhos said:

It disappeared shortly after an article in the GL made out tickets were available and published the back-door links.

The article was published May 17th, the link didn't disappear until this morning.

Just now, Bluebella said:

I once stood next to West Holts having a really enjoyable chat with an 80 year old lady and a twenty something lad about one of the bands we'd just watched. I really love the mixing of people and ages as it seems everywhere else wants to divide us and categorise us.

I think it's the mix of ages that makes it great.

Good vibes are infectious (which glastonbury has), as are bad vibes (which I think you can get at the likes of Leeds, where generally 23 is the average age)

@Bluebella @Bb-dog I totally agree, a mix of ages is always good ... i stopped going to Leeds Festival when i was 17 years old...ha! can't imagine ever going back there :unsure:

And i'm glad i'm not the only one going to glastonbury for the first time, i've been scared to point out i've never been before hahaha

• Upvote 1