Secret resales 2015

Terence99

28 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

Yup, I would think so. I think its more than plausible that they are making so we can only buy two tickets each. Today is the day, either way.... Probably. 

I have a feeling ill still be here tomorrow though if it doesn't happen!!

I really hope this is not the case as I am trying for three tickets! 

Just now, morethanaphelan said:

More tech conspiracy theories, but the countdown timer is still in the source code for the dead reg number link. Only the input bars have been taken out.

What the 5 min timer to check out you mean?

Just now, morethanaphelan said:

More tech conspiracy theories, but the countdown timer is still in the source code for the dead reg number link. Only the input bars have been taken out.

What does that mean?

4 minutes ago, yehbutnobut said:

The Glasto lot at See must literally be sat down, teas/coffees/popcorn in hands just watching this forum when they change something...

Fuck them & their power!!!

I sincerely take that all back... #makeittoday

Don't upset the dragon!

Just now, LOZF20 said:

I really hope this is not the case as I am trying for three tickets! 

Same here, but (assuming it is happening) there are a lot of us here an probably very few tickets so 2 per person may make more sense to them. It is just a guess though

Just now, Slats14 said:

Same here, but (assuming it is happening) there are a lot of us here an probably very few tickets so 2 per person may make more sense to them. It is just a guess though

However someone a few pages back said that the page went down last year just before the re-sale and 4 tickets could still be acquired in the 2016 GA resale. If it is only two tickets I am going to have to abandon the mission because how do I chose out of my two friends? It will be SO upsetting to have gone through all this and not all be able to go!! 

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

speak English man

I've never paid it attention but others have it looks like this:
"Time left: XXX to complete your order"

Although, that could be on all see's ticketing pages as standard, not sure. I was mainly pointing out that by and large the page behind what you can see is the same as it always was except the registration number part is gone. The functionalities of timers etc still seem to be in there.

Just now, LOZF20 said:

However someone a few pages back said that the page went down last year just before the re-sale and 4 tickets could still be acquired in the 2016 GA resale. If it is only two tickets I am going to have to abandon the mission because how do I chose out of my two friends? It will be SO upsetting to have gone through all this and not all be able to go!! 

I'm only trying for the one ticket send me your details and I'll get the other if you want?

• Upvote 2

Just now, LOZF20 said:

If you get the chance to get 2 tickets, get two tickets!!!! Finding one between now and the 20th is going to be much easier than finding 3... flip a coin but you can't let that make you miss Glastonbury. I have already chosen which friend is not attending if that happens, its harsh but I have been here for weeks and I am not missing out!

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

I'm pretty sure all this stuff happened last year and it did really mean much. Even after the final tickets went on sale people were still trying and the pages changes and "false alarms" continued.

1 minute ago, Bluebella said:

I'm pretty sure all this stuff happened last year and it did really mean much. Even after the final tickets went on sale people were still trying and the pages changes and "false alarms" continued.

Yes it may be nothing, it may come back with 4 and we will all be happy... the point is we just don't know..... So be prepared for everything. 

1 minute ago, Bluebella said:

Knock it off with the common sense reality-type answers.:)

4 weeks in all that went out of the window 400 pages back

• Upvote 1

Only the hardcore checked in yesterday (me included). been in meetings all this morning (according to phone just a couple of "google translate" code changes missed on main landing page. I assume all the old back-end pages are now showing as dead...

1 minute ago, actionstations said:

I have drunk all the coffee and am terrified. That is all.

I have some coffee here, you must have missed it! 

113 members is still way down the last few weeks, We've seen it at double that