Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

They should hire us lot to handle the resale tickets next year. Weve been extremely organised.

I'll vote for that... in 2019. :lol:

Just now, CircuitWizard said:

Why can't they be more like Truckfest. Today they decided to put their ticket returns back on sale and announced it on Facebook. (I'd rather Glasto didn't do the social media bit though and kept it a secret)

All I need is a confirmation from glasto that yes there were previous unannounced resales and unfortunately there is no way they foresee one this year - returned tickets allocated elsewhere. Or something! Not giving up hope!

9 minutes ago, cazzatron said:

All I need is a confirmation from glasto that yes there were previous unannounced resales and unfortunately there is no way they foresee one this year - returned tickets allocated elsewhere. Or something! Not giving up hope!

I thought this happened last week...?

10 minutes ago, Sussie said:

If there has, it's been so secret we've all missed it. :ph34r:

Cheers, I've been busy and wasn't sure if there had actually been one and I missed it.

Blimey, I got downvoted!  It was an honest question.....

Edited by jeffie
Grrr
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, CircuitWizard said:

I've cancelled it out with an upvote

Thank you kind person.  I'd do for you the same but I've got no upvotes at the moment.

Sorry Yoda am being I

Edited by jeffie
Eh

10 hours ago, Slats14 said:

I think it may be happening, although i agree its really odd if it is.... I got a ping at 15:50 and 16:02 today, main page, language select thing coming and going... was yours the same time?

Mine was a C4C main page change. Where the new language selector actually appeared on the page, just above the pink buttons, I hovered over if and saw all the languages you could choose, then it disappeared 

I just find it odd if only I saw it 

Apparently I'm all out of votes even though I haven't given any today. Does the day start at a different time around here?! Wanted to upvote the catching out by the cucumber. :lol:

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

Mine was a C4C main page change. Where the new language selector actually appeared on the page, just above the pink buttons, I hovered over if and saw all the languages you could choose, then it disappeared 

I just find it odd if only I saw it 

Thats exactly what mine was at 4pm ish.... but nobody else seemed to get it at that time? 

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

They seem to have signed up in april 2016 and still haven't posted anything!

That's nothing! I signed up 10 years ago and only posted for the first time last week, apparently. I've been a regular lurker though. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1