Secret resales 2015

Terence99

33 minutes ago, p.pete said:

I've just been for a walk!  Unheard of in these last few weeks.  It's LOVELY out, who knew?

I DEFINITELY read 'walk' as something else then and agreed wholeheartedly that never has so much time been spent sat alone on the internet all day without so much as a cursory review of its prurient delights! ;)

Edited by naivetyplay

16 minutes ago, naivetyplay said:

I DEFINITELY read 'walk' as something else then and agreed wholehandedly that never has so much time been spent sat alone on the internet all day without so much as a cursory review of its prurient delights! ;)

ftfy

Just now, Glasto Mart said:

This is getting ridiculous.

In not sure how many more minutes hours days weeks of this I can take.

I know. I would hang along as for any length of time if I knew that it was definitely happening...but at this point I'm getting worried. 

Just now, boredawn said:

I know. I would hang along as for any length of time if I knew that it was definitely happening...but at this point I'm getting worried. 

Yeah, I've not given up but it's got to the stage where it really doesn't feel like it's going to happen now. 

1 minute ago, blackred said:

Every year the festival has sold out

OK. In that case, there must be one this year! Quite a few ticket companies/artists have postponed ticket sales in light of the recent attacks. Maybe that's affecting it.... (I pray) 

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Morning all! Do you reckon I can sue See for trauma over all the sleepless nights, the blisters on my F5 finger, and an injured knob?

Worth a try - ask them for life-long free tickets to Glasto as compensation. Let us know what they say :D

Must admit I am starting to think that its not gonna happen. That said working from home I am all set to go if the site updates.

I will even continue to take my phone and bank card on my 30 mins walk for lunch. My mate who is after the tickets is still on red alert as well.

So whilst we wont give up until literally the Tuesday before the festival as time passes I can see no reason for such a gap from refund day 

I so wanted to get him his tickets as he nailed my coach one in the original coach sale. 

Still crossing everything. 

Edited by faymondo

3 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Must admit I am starting to think that its not gonna happen. That said working from home I am all set to go if the site updates.

I will even continue to take my phone and bank card on my 30 mins walk for lunch. My mate who is after the tickets is still on red alert as well.

So whilst we wont give up until literally the Tuesday before the festival as time passes I can see no reason for such a gap from refund day 

I so wanted to get him his tickets as he nailed my coach one in the original coach sale. 

Still crossing everything. 

Keep going... just a few more days... there seems a long list of reasons as to why a delay might be the reason, as opposed to it not happening.  Definitely today and tomorrow...  Long way to go til Tuesday though

• Upvote 3