Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Here's some positive energy for the morning and tale of mind over matter...

While I shall remain a lurker and try for the other half, my personal pressure is off.

Cos' guess who's going to Glastonbury?

I have just had the offer through from Festaff. I'll be the best wrist-band tie-r there has ever been ;)

dancing cats.gif

Awesome news buddy. Congratulations.:)

3 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

fab news for you, you must be over the moon, so happy for you. hope we all get sorted today.

Thanks guys! Still shaking to be honest. (I am so getting too old for this shit)

Couldn't have stayed sane without everyone here up to now. Hopefully I can repay the favour now in a more balanced state of mind ;) 

13 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

I have just had the offer through from Festaff. I'll be the best wrist-band tie-r there has ever been ;)

ahh just catching up and  someone has fab news already! well done!

Any other competition winners announced yet anyone know?

Oh and top 'o the morning to ya'll! :)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Here's some positive energy for the morning and tale of mind over matter...

While I shall remain a lurker and try for the other half, my personal pressure is off.

dancing cats.gif

Brill news.

Morning! Enjoyed a great gig last night, the psycho circus never bores! Glad I didn't decide to sell my ticket and watch the Europe League final instead! :P

Today's a public holiday, so me and my girlfriend will be going to the beach. First day I'm gonna spend without my laptop since the refund deadline! I will make sure to keep an eye on my phone though, today should be the day! :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robinn said:

Morning! Enjoyed a great gig last night, the psycho circus never bores! Glad I didn't decide to sell my ticket and watch the Europe League final instead! :P

Today's a public holiday, so me and my girlfriend will be going to the beach. First day I'm gonna spend without my laptop since the refund deadline! I will make sure to keep an eye on my phone though, today should be the day! :)

Enjoy the beach! Its another scorcher here in Bristol. Wish we had a decent beach near to spend the weekend at.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Weston :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ive only actually been once which was for Dismaland, didnt pay much attention to the beach. I think i need to lower my standards from all the summers spent at the gower in west wales, best beach in the uk i reckon. Am i being snobby not giving Weston a chance? Or is it as bad as ive been told

Edited by lobo

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Ive only actually been once which was for Dismaland, didnt pay much attention to the beach. I think i need to lower my standards from all the summers spent at the gower in west wales, best beach in the uk i reckon. Am i being snobby not giving Weston a chance?

No, it's horrible

Just now, paulshane said:

I nearly downvoted that comment :)

The nearest good beach to bristol is putsborough :)

You would have made me cry................................... I was being sarcastic about Weston mind. Been there once, hated it.

Putsborough is lovely but a fair old trek from Bristol

6 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I'm also taking my daughter to the beach, she has been good as gold this last couple of weeks apart from eating my lip balm/scribbling on the sofa and generally looking like a chocolate smeared urchin! Will be back for prime time though, have a fab feeling about today. Good luck if it happens without me!

I will also be observing the 1minute silence at 11am for all those poor victims.

3 minutes ago, paulshane said:

I nearly downvoted that comment :)

The nearest good beach to bristol is putsborough :)

Nice, just checked it on the map. I'll put that out there to my friends this weekend, we were thinking of heading to Wales but this looks closer. Can you camp anywhere or are they strict with wild camping?

Edited by lobo

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You would have made me cry................................... I was being sarcastic about Weston mind. Been there once, hated it.

Putsborough is lovely but a fair old trek from Bristol

yes, i got the sarcasm :D