Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm making peace with this being the end of the road for us. Such a shame, especially as I see people talking about their tickets with things like "Not sure I can go" and "Not really excited anymore" and I'm like, I literally booked everything from America to be there. I would literally sell my cat to be there.

Just now, beefykoala said:

I'm making peace with this being the end of the road for us. Such a shame, especially as I see people talking about their tickets with things like "Not sure I can go" and "Not really excited anymore" and I'm like, I literally booked everything from America to be there. I would literally sell my cat to be there.

Another one I heard 'I just really don't think I'm going to be able to cope with the toilets' <_<

Give it one more day.......................................

but if not, lovely to chat etc with you and thanks for helping keep us all a little bit sane.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

:( I'm really sad to hear this. I was so hoping we'd both get tickets. Anyone who is saying they're not excited doesn't deserve to be there, not when there are hundreds of us on here still hanging on in hope!

Edited by helsbellski

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

How much for the cat?

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Give it one more day.......................................

but if not, lovely to chat etc with you and thanks for helping keep us all a little bit sane.

:) I'll still be here, but just with a realistic expectation of the future... but ditto!

5 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

What else can you do? You try your hardest and thats the thanks you get.

Wives .... cant live with 'em - cant murder them and bury them in the garden

Never a truer word spoken!

4 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

You may as well keep an eye on it until the end of the week?  You'll be devastated if the resale happens.

3 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

:( I'm really sad to hear this. I was so hoping we'd both get tickets. Anyone who is saying they're not excited doesn't deserve to be there, not when there are hundreds of us on here still hanging on in hope!

Me too. And maybe we still will. You never know what the future holds, I just gots to be realistic so my heart stops shattering in a bazillion pieces each day at noon.

2 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

:( I'm really sad to hear this. I was so hoping we'd both get tickets. Anyone who is saying they're not excited doesn't deserve to be there, not when there are hundreds of us on here still hanging on in hope

Absolutely..and thousands more not on this thread. You both defo deserve to be there. I feel almost guilty that i have a ticket and that you guys and my sister don't. 

Me too. And maybe we still will. You never know what the future holds, I just gots to be realistic so my heart stops shattering in a bazillion pieces each day at noon.

I totally understand. Also, with coming from the US I know a line has to be drawn somewhere. So bloody disappointing though. Still, 4pm approaches.... You never know! 

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Absolutely..and thousands more not on this thread. You both defo deserve to be there. I feel almost guilty that i have a ticket and that you guys and my sister don't. 

No almost-guilt required! You deserve to be there too! :)

3 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

It's really frustrating to know that lots of people will still not go after deciding at the eleventh hour that it isn't for them or that the toilets will be too much.  I've given the best part of 3 weeks to this and would give anything for a ticket but there's only so hard we can try and so late we can leave it.....  The community spirit on here over the last 3 weeks has been tremendous and i'll be back in 2 years time to help out even if i've secured my own tickets.  Back in work tomorrow so my access to the pages will be much more limited.

• Upvote 1