Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Nearly primetime and only 110 members online. Wow, must be lowest since refund deadline at this time of the day....

yep - I would now not be at all surprised if there is no resale.  I think the end of this week will pretty much seal it!!

9 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Nearly primetime and only 110 members online. Wow, must be lowest since refund deadline at this time of the day....

Trouble is that when it gets to 2 pm the numbers start to swell I think some people are only looking in at prime time hours

but lets hope i'm wrong

1 minute ago, dazednconfused said:

Word. I'll be here till the bitter end... 

This thread is keeping me sane for now.

Likewise!

I was back in the UK for 5 days for a wedding and some family stuff over the weekend. Had a moment of sheer panic at the checkout in Sainsburys on Monday while buying a bunch of biscuits and goodies to bring back the the US, when my dad just text 'tickets' to me after getting a checkpage alert. Horrible pit of the stomach feeling that you get when you know/think you've missed out on tickets. I'm strangely a little grateful to be back to the middle of the night schedule, at least I can get some work done and leave the house during the day.

Till the bitter end, folks.

41 minutes ago, amyharvz said:

PS so many of you posting about venues in Camden- my home! Feeling very proud :D

I'm slightly north of Camden. Saw Basement Jaxx at Dingwalls in Feb.. It's up there with the best gigs I've seen!

10 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I'm slightly north of Camden. Saw Basement Jaxx at Dingwalls in Feb.. It's up there with the best gigs I've seen!

It's a great place- I'll be sad to be moving house next month :( Luckily I'll be in Islington, so not too far! Not quite the same as being on the doorstep of the Roundhouse though!

2 minutes ago, amyharvz said:

It's a great place- I'll be sad to be moving house next month :( Luckily I'll be in Islington, so not too far! Not quite the same as being on the doorstep of the Roundhouse though!

I can only dream of living in Camden! But Islington is a good substitute.. The assembly hall on Upper St is a good venue.

Edited by andyb66

Just now, Callum Michael said:

Been lurking here for a while now, on previous years did anything come up on the /content/extra page when the resale happened or did people just have their alerts set to the page where we enter our numbers and postcodes?

Extras page

1 minute ago, Callum Michael said:

Been lurking here for a while now, on previous years did anything come up on the /content/extra page when the resale happened or did people just have their alerts set to the page where we enter our numbers and postcodes?

hi and welcome to the madness

an extra pink button appeared on the main page

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

When all this started someone predicted page 978.

For the love of all things precious - please make it 843 - or 823 would be even better.

Could do without 978! We'd have to have a seriously disruptive amount of pings to be getting there anytime soon

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I think that's a given.

Sounds obvious, but can't hurt to be sure. Gotta keep all bases covered. I've set Distill to monitor the H1 tag. Was getting far too many notifications for language changes in the background when I was monitoring the whole page. Hopefully I'm not making a bad decision here.