Secret resales 2015

Terence99

23 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

With about (x) many thousand of us refreshing the main page every 2 seconds, trust me, they are well aware of the numbers looking 

I just think that there's many people relying on the page checkers. Rather than refreshing constantly so when something changes they must get a bigger rush than normal. The last thing they want is the site crashing. After what you said about business being business and also this tweet from see. I've got a renewed sense of optimism.

15 minutes ago, markian said:

I just think that there's many people relying on the page checkers. Rather than refreshing constantly so when something changes they must get a bigger rush than normal. The last thing they want is the site crashing. After what you said about business being business and also this tweet from see. I've got a renewed sense of optimism.

Whilst trying to cancel a campervan ticket i got for someone on here I mentioned efests and said I got it for a random stranger who asked for help & that it's what people do here & he had no clue what I was on about. Don't be surprised if see's lower staff don't quite realise the significance of a tweet that gets taken for gospel by the die hards & straw clutchers 

im convinced see either pay a couple of work experience kiddies to answer the Glasto folk for a couple of weeks, or they'd just get Emily to categorically say that's it folks 

Edited by Michaels denim shorts

22 minutes ago, markian said:

The site won't crash. Any resale that may happen will see nowhere near the madness hitting see's servers on ticket day.

32 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

The site won't crash. Any resale that may happen will see nowhere near the madness hitting see's servers on ticket day.

You say that but last year seemed to have crashed it, might be cause for a different take this year - or hiked fees and more profitability in selling them on the sly.  

Negativity mode on full

Edited by blackred
Extra negativity

8 minutes ago, blackred said:

You say that but last year seemed to have crashed it, might be cause for a different take this year - or hiked fees and more profitability in selling them on the sly.  

Negativity mode on full

Begone! Away with with you with your beastly negative issues!:)

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, markian said:

http://www.themlambeproject.org/glastonbury2017. Not sure if this is any good for anyone?

Sounds like a lot of hard work but could be a fantastic opportunity for somebody with experience in this sort of thing.

I would have volunteered for work in a heartbeat this year but being out of the country until the 21st meant I couldn't entertain the idea.

Edited by MilkyJoe

1 hour ago, Kris1980 said:

I convinced it will happen tomorrow. Mainly because I have important meetings between 2-3pm and between 4-5pm. Heart sunk when I saw them booked in :( After weeks of keeping an eye out bound to happen then.

Just tell them you have an upset stomach and may have to retire to the toilet in a hurry! :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear about another evil attack on innocent people we live in a dangerous world these

days but I will continue for tickets will not let these  individuals stop normal life because that is what they want.

That being said my heart goes out to all the families affected by this attack