Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Not a single ticket has been sent out yet as far as I can tell - last year 35% had been sent by now.

Wowza. This should definitely give us hope

Edited by svphie
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

i had a fbk memory from yesterday in 2015 which was all about getting an email saying tickets had been dispatched. surely they're close to getting on with this now?

True, I posted the other day that I had a FB memory that was a picture of my ticket, so I had my ticket already by this time last year. Maybe it's all connected as they are definitely later this year.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

This shows how far behind See are!!!

Bearded Theory 2017

Thursday 25th May - Sunday 28th May 2017 | Catton Hall, Derbyshire

76% of tickets despatched.

We are in the process of despatching tickets for this event.

Blimey! I got my ticket ages ago for Bearded Theory, they're taking a very long time to get them out. Although I'm not sure if it's sold out.

EDIT: They are sold out, so you'd think they'd have got the tickets out more quickly than this.

Edited by gmoon

12 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

When I first applied to the Thatchers comp they said you had until May 30th to confirm? 

Winners will be notified by telephone and email on Monday 22nd May 2017. If you are a winner, you must respond by 11:59pm on Monday 29th May 2017 to claim your prize. 

Sorry, my bad,I misread it!

on the EE competition entry page it says its open until the 23rd may at midnight. On the terms and conditions page it says its open until the 19th may and the winners will be contacted on the 23rd. :unsure: a little annoying for the obsessed

Just spoke to Festaff about my open application - they are hoping to let people know end of the week. 

Friends' coach schedule confirmation only came through last Friday afternoon too.

Everything feels really late this year. I had my FB memory moment already - last couple of years already had my ticket on this day...

Anyways, I'll get ready walk home staring at phone again...

4 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

Can't believe this is going on another day... bugger. Won't be as active tomorrow as back in the office but stick watching like a hawk!

Same but won't be in an office gardening with probably a really poor signal it really should have been today aghhh !!!

4 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

fml unknown caller...answered in my best prize winning voice and it's just an accident claim line! :sorry: ten more minutes and i'm on minimal monitoring...sigh

this happened to me the other day! i got so pissed off and shouted 'NO' down the phone then hung up <_<

Edited by svphie

3 minutes ago, svphie said:

this happened to me the other day! i got so pissed off and shouted 'NO' down the phone then hung up 

I hate them..always so rude..and actually he had the cheek to hang up on me!! nobody cares about ppi, accident claims, or double glazing..we are focussing, leave us alone!