Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

lovely, glad you had fun in the sun! they have some good gigs in there sometimes, we love Dub Pistols and have seen them twice there (third time in December). Always intimate gigs and right on the beach!

Cheers! I'll definitely be going back so i'll keep a look out for a decent band on. Lovely little place.

3 minutes ago, jdizzle said:

I had a page alert from google page monitor an hour or so ago! nothing changed on the page guessing it was behind the scene work. 

I had one from check page. I noticed that the tipis are now available so could have been that 

6 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

lovely, glad you had fun in the sun! they have some good gigs in there sometimes, we love Dub Pistols and have seen them twice there (third time in December). Always intimate gigs and right on the beach!

Ha, I watched Dub Pistols at Vegfest in Bristol last night.

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

I had one from check page. I noticed that the tipis are now available so could have been that 

Yeah possibly just that! I didn't notice the Tipis most be close tho!!

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

they are so much fun! just love Barry! gutted they're not at glasto this year, Barry said they got offered their glade spot too late and agreed to play another festival in Romania.. bit miffed!

They're always good fun.

Luckily enough, I get to see them again this coming weekend at Shindig.

Not sure I can take it much longer. 

My level of productiveness at work is mounting to zero, my nerves are shot and I feel like I am turning into crazy cat lady (minus the cats)....

Can we please just get it over with?? 

(also knowing I cannot stop if there's even just a glimmer of hope of going still)

93fc4441d7bcc37f8674ee15faf77d41.png