Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Feeling 50/50 about there being a resale at the moment, will still be on here/seetickets for the rest of the week though and will be giving it till the end of the month before i give up completely and spend the money on a weekend away - reckon by that point there will be no way for them to get the tickets printed on time, fairly sure it was around then they stopped doing photo tickets in 2008.

Edited by blackred

12 minutes ago, Marthalouise said:

When does everyone reckon the tickets may go on sale?

Is everyone just checking every hour or so? I don't know is the best to do! 

If you're checking every hour you'll definitely miss out. People are basically dedicating their lives on this thread to monitoring the page. Tickets can go onsale at any time. There is no set time or day 

15 minutes ago, Marthalouise said:

Just to reiterate, this sale ( assuming there is one) will come and go in a flash.. There could well be only a handful of tickets for sale so you have to be quick and lucky if you want one. You could well refresh the page, then go for a pee, come back and you've missed it!

40 minutes ago, Marthalouise said:

I would spend a bit of time reading back on this thread (just not the last 10 or so pages) for thoughts, links etc

Simply put though, as others have said, you need to be on it like sonic.

5 hours ago, Glasto8 said:

I'm saying goodbye to this thread now.

I believe in giving people second chances and Scott has tried to say sorry, you may believe he doesnt mean it but you havent even given him a chance to try. 

For a group of people who claim to be so welcoming, some of the attitudes and comments I've seen over the past few days have reminded me of a school playground. I thought adults were supposed to know better.

Some of you are no better than he is and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

He hasn't tried to say sorry. Every single apology has come with a dig at another group. Nothing was actually sincere. There's two possibilities - either he's legitimately a troll, like most here think. Or he posted something that he genuinely regretted and now is trying to style it out by being "wacky" because that's more comfortable than a genuine apology.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scott44 said:

Hang on a minute.

I am not a troll Yes you are

and I am certainly not the slightest bit wacky as you put it You're right, wacky normally equates to entertaining even if in only some small way.

My apology was sincere It didn't appear to be, maybe you need to learn how to do it better.

and has not involved any digs at anyone Yes it has (just look at what you have put under "interests" for a start.

Get your facts right! We have.

I am now beginning to receive many up votes as well. Maybe so, but your rep is still going further into the negative numbers.

You are not funny, you are not clever, you are not interesting enough to be amusing or even irritating.  You will, however, prove yourself to be a seriously nasty piece of work if, at any time in the future, your ridiculous, attention-seeking posts get in the way of the people on here who have spent many, many hours trying desperately to get a ticket.

• Upvote 1

I'm annoyed I reacted to the negative person on here but I feel like some people don't realise how much it actually means, I'm not going to pour my heart out to be taken the piss out of but needless to say my relentless pursuit of a ticket for one of the most important people in my life is driving me a little insane!! 

I really want it to happen so we can all be happy or sad and then get over it! Jesus it seems so silly but it's bizarre how important it's become :blink:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jennilily said:

I'm annoyed I reacted to the negative person on here but I feel like some people don't realise how much it actually means, I'm not going to pour my heart out to be taken the piss out of but needless to say my relentless pursuit of a ticket for one of the most important people in my life is driving me a little insane!! 

I really want it to happen so we can all be happy or sad and then get over it! Jesus it seems so silly but it's bizarre how important it's become :blink:

I really understand how you feel. My partner has a ticket but I don't and its going to be awful waving him off to my favourite place on the planet :(

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Get a good sleep tonight people and we'll resume the battle in the morning. 

Good advice , be reading and catching up with you all throughout tomorrow. Fingers crossed the tickets will be on sale and good luck to you all.  Sweet dreams