Secret resales 2015

Terence99

33 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Regards your first paragraph that is EXACTLY what I mean. I have not failed to get tickets since my first Glastonbury in 1989. I do that by ensuing on ticket sale day I shut down all windows apart from the See Tickets page. End result - tickets secured! 

I am certainly not a troll, I am just saying the truth. I do admire people's dedication having been on here for 2 weeks. My point is less silly posting of comments and more F5'ing may mean you get to go this year. To put it bluntly - that's why currently I am going to Glastonbury this year and most of you aren't. Think about it before you start calling me names!

Me too, every year since 2003 including this year. But I'm not magic or talented. Just lucky. Same as you. One year your luck will run out and you'll be on this thread after a ticket for yourself, just like me.

(This year just trying to get a ticket for a friend's daughter).

2 minutes ago, scott44 said:

I haven't meant to upset anyone. Also I did not mean to upset any litter pickers. I just questioned why anyone would want to effectivbely double as a bin man for the weekend.

Nothing wrong with being a bin man, or bin woman.

Anyway, if that's the only way some ticketless are lucky enough to get to Glastonbury Festival then good for them.

Not everyone has the privilege of a press pass every year mate, perhaps because you do that's why you don't quite get the concept of the whole thing.

Feel for all of you trying for tickets. Was in the same boat last year and missed out as I wasn't fast enough despite p reloading the registrations. (sold out in under 90 seconds). Secret resale was late last year and quite a few had given up when happened. Now its so late Im beginning to wonder if there will be a flash sale this year. Fingers crossed for you all.

ps  The customer service staff at See probably won't be aware of any ticket availability as they will be going by what's on their computer screens. It will be the higher Honcho's that know.

1 minute ago, scott44 said:

As I have said I am lucky enough to be given a press pass every year which does make it easier I agree. 

Err, you literally just said:

38 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Regards your first paragraph that is EXACTLY what I mean. I have not failed to get tickets since my first Glastonbury in 1989. I do that by ensuing on ticket sale day I shut down all windows apart from the See Tickets page. End result - tickets secured! 

I am certainly not a troll, I am just saying the truth.

When you say "the truth" do you mean "utter lies"?

Is your press pass for the Sunday Sport?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, scott44 said:

I am certainly not a troll, I am just saying the truth. I do admire people's dedication having been on here for 2 weeks. My point is less silly posting of comments and more F5'ing may mean you get to go this year. To put it bluntly - that's why currently I am going to Glastonbury this year and most of you aren't. Think about it before you start calling me names!

So you go through all this for a press pass?

• Upvote 1

Just now, scott44 said:

Ha! I promise I am not. I run my own on-line music website and before that a fanzine. To be honest Glastonbury don't seem to question giving out press passes. My mate asked for one saying he publishes a music fanzine (he doesn't he works for the Council) and they just sent him one this year. 

You all just found a way in next time folks!

5 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Ha! I promise I do not. I run my own on-line music website and before that a fanzine. To be honest Glastonbury don't seem to question giving out press passes. My mate asked for one saying he publishes a music fanzine (he doesn't he works for the Council) and they just sent him one this year. 

Oh, please do fuck off. One minute you are saying that you are pressing F5 like a mad man on ticket day, the next you are saying that you get a free press pass every year. The two do not add up. 

2 hours ago, scott44 said:

Only saying what many others are thinking. I bet if tickets went on sale suddenly now the majority of people would log onto this thread to post a comment first and then try to get a ticket 2nd!I do feel for people on here without a ticket however you have to question how much effort some put into trying to get a ticket in the first place! 

You are nothing but an odious troll, offering your bitter and twisted opinion almost each time you post. 

Karma is a wonderful thing, may you reap what you sow. 

Edited by StoneCircle

41 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Oh dear you've upset a fair few today haven't you! Firstly i think its fabulous that you managed to get tickets online in 1989 before the website. Secondly how awesome it is that you're gloating about going so many times to those who truly deserve to be there. And thirdly its brilliant how kind you are toward litter pickers...utter drivel. I think i'll pass on the cider bus this year if you will be there! I'd rather sort the recycling! 

Out of up votes but we'll said!! :D

1 hour ago, scott44 said:

I've got a ticket cheers, I'm trying for others because unlike yourself, I'm not an odious, jumped up, self important little twerp. 

Edited by Jenniferaliceee

Also, you're talking utter nonsense about 'just asking' for a press pass. Publications are given allocations to divvy out as they see fit, and Glastonbury decide which publications are up to scratch for this. It's only pretty well established blogs etc that get allocations. I know this as have friends at the line of best fit and the 405. What's your problem? What joy do you get lording it over others exactly?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bb-dog said:

I don't agree with Scots comments. But I don't like the treatment he had received afterwards. People are free to have opinions, right or wrong. 

Surely by that logic everyone is entitled to their opinion that he's being a fuckwit, no?

Edited by Jenniferaliceee
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

dont feed the trolls

OK, I hear you MDS. :)  Just got carried away because it got to me that someone was accusing the people off here as not being determined. I haven't been on here full time (and nowhere near it, in fact), but every time I access this thread, there you all are, keeping each other amused while you check for pings and F5 etc. And how long have you been doing it - for two fucking weeks! You lot are fucking hard core, and you have my utmost respect, and I wish you all success in getting tickets.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

OK, I hear you MDS. :)  Just got carried away because it got to me that someone was accusing the people off here as not being determined. I haven't been on here full time (and nowhere near it, in fact), but every time I access this thread, there you all are, keeping each other amused while you check for pings and F5 etc. And how long have you been doing it - for two fucking weeks! You lot are fucking hard core, and you have my utmost respect, and I wish you all success in getting tickets.

you going this year mate? cant remember your status..