Secret resales 2015

Terence99

9 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

Yep! I'm a Solicitor and we have a client out here. Been working in their offices for a month! V lucky I know

Reminds me of a joke:

"Tell me honestly, are you guilty?" asked my lawyer, "It doesn't make a difference to me, but I don't want to be surprised in court."

"Yes, I raped and murdered all of those prostitutes," I admitted.

"That's very interesting," he said, "But let's get back to this shoplifting charge now."

1 minute ago, helsbellski said:

Right I've been to the local market and back and bought gifts and STILL nothing has happened? Fewmin!

I'm going to go mow the carpet, trim the cats' beards, iron the teapot, and load the doors into the dishwasher. There'll STILL be no resale I bet.

4 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

They still haven't responded to mine from the other day.

seemail.png

That's just rude  - you said thank you and included a smiley face and everything. 

Send a follow up email and say to show there's no hard feelings you'll meet them halfway and settle with four tickets. 

Edited by General Lee

Just now, General Lee said:

That's just rude  - you said thank you and included a smiley face and everything. 

Send a follow up email and say to show there's now hard feelings you'll meet them halfway and settle with four tickets. 

Good idea.

2 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Send a follow up email and say to show there's now hard feelings you'll meet them halfway and settle with four tickets. 

see2.png

• Upvote 3