Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Renfield said:

what does siblin do? sorry, I'm such a noob to this site. got recommended by a friend.

Siblin runs a page checker, basically the same as all the others. It notifies you if there is a change detected on a specific page it is monitoring.

Good morning all,

Let's do this thang

End of the *cough cough* working week almost for some - I know my productivity hasn't just fallen through the floor but it has practically been non-existent.

Hopefully we'll be put out of our misery one way or the other soon. I don't think my sanity will hold out much longer.

good luck everyone if it is to be today

let the poo knob dad koala jokes commence

Got another busy day at work so won't be able to keep up with the thread. Will have my phone nearby. The Fitbit alerts me of texts so when phones on silent in meetings I know when to excuse myself! 

If it's not today I hope the banter will be of highest quality to keep you all entertained!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Woke up 5am having dreamt about it all again.  I think after today I need to hang up my imaginary wellies and accept the inevitable, won't be able to commit as much time next week however the last 2 weeks on this forum have been great entertainment.  Fingers crossed that we are lucky as we all deserve an ice cold brothers by West Holts on the Wednesday and thanks to you all for keeping it positive over the last fortnight.

Good luck today all

• Upvote 1