Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

If I hadnt already bought two festival tickets I would have actually considered that... ah well.

Just got intel, perhaps. A person who is helping me get tickets just forward me a message from someone saying that See was having issues and that "next week will be the time". Take with a massive Himalayan lamp's worth of salt. 

3 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Just got intel, perhaps. A person who is helping me get tickets just forward me a message from someone saying that See was having issues and that "next week will be the time". Take with a massive Himalayan lamp's worth of salt. 

Next week? As in 'could be next friday'? O_o"

5 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

It may well be true but I really hope it isn't. I'm trying to go back to work next week after a year off so don't really want the added stress of the ticket sale on top of that.

Someone at See knows when this is happening. Human nature being what it is they will most likely tip a few friends off. Then it is likely that scenario will just snowball and hundreds of people in the know will be poised and waiting. Am I too negative for this thread? 

Just now, Robinn said:

Next week? As in 'could be next friday'? O_o"

As in, I heard this from a girl I barely know, who heard it from a woman who heard it from her son. So, probably nothing to it. But I thought I would pass it on. Also to clarify, here's the text "I hav heard that seetickets hav had a problem. Next week will be the time" then when asked who told her she said "My son. He knows stuff!!!" <-- that's THREE exclamation points guyz.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

im really, really envious of such napping! hanging on till 10pm SEETICKETS..and hopefully some outcome! 

Yeah napping is pretty much all it is to be fair. I'm working night shifts at the moment and have been surviving on 4-5 hours sleep a night since last Monday! I'm fucking exhausted!:wacko:

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Probably in the same boat as we are... One of our customers got hit by the "WanaCry Crypto Virus" so the whole IT team are tied up patching, locking down kit, email scanning and making sure the backups are running every hour and are restore-able. 

We've done nothing else since Friday lunchtime and will probably be in working over the weekend too - we've patched and checked more servers in the last week than we have in the last 6 months, the worst one so far had 178 outstanding patches and amazingly it still worked after applying them all, we've only broken a couple.

I'll need a few days off in a muddy field to recover.

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

"My son. He knows stuff!!!" <-- that's THREE exclamation points guyz.

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.' - Eric, Discworld series